TK

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

Wow, Brady was surprised by a blitz.  He clearly did not see it and had no one where to go.

Interesting.

Refs are really trying to give this game to the Pats. Ball placement giving extra yardage and no call on the face mask penalty on Quinn

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Riiiiiight blame the refs.

I aint "blaming" the refs, for this **** show. Just making an observation.. That's still allowed, or no? 😂

Defense has actually looked like a real NFL defense so far. Not necessarily a good one, but at least competitive and capable of doing some things, not like the pop warner **** of last few weeks... right on cue... MONTAEEEEE

Just now, TouchdownSkin said:

Humor me here.  Two seasons ago, no one would throw to Norman’s side.  Why is he done?  Age, injuries, coaching, conditioning?  I agree he looks bad, but that’s quite a turnaround.

that's a simple one.  when a corner loses a step, unlike ANY OTHER POSITION, they are done.  They go from all star to unemployable.  I remember 1997 Cris Dishman.  he was a on the older side but he had a nice season.  Came back in 1998, another year older, another step slower and he went from a solid CB to a guy who could not be on a professional field anymore.  It happens to corners.

Awesom, stadium full of dissapointed Pats fans.  Jesus this feels like a road game, wtf?

Proud of this team

Wait, you mean pressuring the QB might force them into a rushed throw?  YA DON'T SAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Wow, Brady was surprised by a blitz.  He clearly did not see it and had no one where to go.

Interesting.

If I was playing the Redskins, I'd be surprised by a blitz too lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Interesting.

In his defense we didn't show it at all this year so they didnt game plan for it at all.