Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

Even if Snyder/Allen are completely innocent it's very telling that the first thought most have is that they are behind this release.   Could anyone imagine us jumping to that conclusion 20 years ago?

Its very telling about the fans as well. It’s rare when I see so many people flush their logic genes down the toilet so easily...and then blame someone else for doing so. For the record, I’m mostly talking twitter here lol..

7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

What rumor? Gruden smokes and drinks? That isn't a rumor, it's a fact. If the team had to release statements every time a member of the front office drank alcohol or lit a cigarette, they'd have to hire a whole new division to the PR team.

Do they all drunkenly slump on the sidewalk hitting on women who aren't their wives?

Face it, this was done by someone to make Jay look bad. I'd hope that someone doesn't work for the Redskins, but the parallel to the McCloughan situation is striking. Nothing would surprise me with this FO.

5 minutes ago, profusion said:

Do they all drunkenly slump on the sidewalk hitting on women who aren't their wives?

Face it, this was done by someone to make Jay look bad. I'd hope that someone doesn't work for the Redskins, but the parallel to the McCloughan situation is striking. Nothing would surprise me with this FO.

It's not easy to make a head coach of the leagues worst team look bad. I know the guys only had 6 years to turn it around, but still.

28 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Me, too.

Reminiscing like this might make me go all Dan tomorrow. 

https://brobible.com/sports/article/dan-snyder-jerry-jones-copes-drinking/

Dan Snyder Told Jerry Jones He Copes With Redskins Losses By Drinking A Lot

Speaking of which, I spotted this display at the ABC store Monday evening...    

#marketing :ols: 

7SyGRGTVTwC23QBdHTlJeQ.jpg

DxBkdGLyRoitU4hQ209xQA.jpg

qsoMlqp3T5mDdra%WqAuOQ.jpg

Just now, profusion said:

Again, there isn't a rumor. There is a video of Jay smoking and talking to someone, probably while drunk, neither of which is a terrible thing. Players get drunk and owners get drunk. To say that the team supports Gruden means they think the video looks bad and that Gruden actually needs their support. He doesn't. Sometimes, the best way to have a story die out really is to not stir it up.

9 minutes ago, profusion said:

I’d say Gruden does a pretty good job of making himself look bad in the video. It’s like a dude creeping on his wife, but blaming someone for outing him. 

When McLovin’s wife was basically on Twitter accusing him and Diana Russini of kicking it, it certainly wasn’t the FO who started all that. 

9 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I used to smoke cigs, I used to smoke weed. I know the difference and that is a cig my friends.  Why anyone would believe otherwise and actually believe an NFL head coach would smoke weed so publicly is amazing to me.  

He isn’t holding it like a cig. 

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Redskins FO is 100% behind the release of this. Is there anyone that believes otherwise? The same two guys who constantly get ****-faced smeared Scot McCloughan's name in the dirt for having the same issues they themselves have. 

There are a ton of people in this thread who think otherwise. I am in complete agreement with Bruce and Danny being behind this.  I am the sort of person who looks at the "timing" of things and the drama quotient of a person or organization.   And the timing of this is perfect to throw Gruden under the bus.   Look at the history of the sleezeball moves of Danny and Bruce.

6 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

There are a ton of people in this thread who think otherwise. I am in complete agreement with Bruce and Danny being behind this.  I am the sort of person who looks at the "timing" of things and the drama quotient of a person or organization.   And the timing of this is perfect to throw Gruden under the bus.   Look at the history of the sleezeball moves of Danny and Bruce.

It's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. I truly don't think Snyder deserves any benefit of the doubt, we're far beyond that point. All the things he has done that prove what a terrible person he actually is, and we want to believe now that Jay Gruden is on the verge of being fired that he wouldn't do this? Look he's probably not literally the one who released the video, but I guarantee he's behind a staff member or someone close to the team releasing it. The team's reaction to this video will tell me everything, if they fire him because of it in a few weeks and they get out of having to finish paying him this year, it will be obvious. 

44 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If you were CIA, you couldn’t tell me anyway. :P

now I am curious, though.  This is going to fester.

You asked for it lol...

I'm a UI designer and have been working on the interfaces for (mostly) scientific and medical equipment for about a decade or so. Spectrophotometry, materials analysis for some big-time corporations--they require an insane amount of precision and accuracy in the results to guarantee consistency across their products and the user interfaces I work on designing have to be perfect to the pixel. It means a ton of zooming in to identify what's part of the resulting spectrum, what's just a stray artifact from my design, and a ton of comparisons between zoomed out and zoomed in images to notice any differences. Clients and their engineers/developers get pissed off if anything I deliver to them is off by even one pixel.  I've become extremely good at noticing things buried within the visual clutter as a result.

I also do photo-retouching for various models, both public figures and wanna-be Instagram types lol...that requires a ****load of zooming in and out on body parts as well in order to make sure the result looks as natural as possible instead of an over-stylized airbrush effect or things like an extra pinky finger mistakenly being left in lol. So what that means is that I have to improve or enhance or hide aspects of these women's bodies that they request, and do it so that nobody notices. Once had to--seriously--zoom in to one model's nipple in order to determine if some speck at normal view was a bump on her areola or if it was a freckle...if it was a bump, I removed it but if it was a freckle, I had to keep it in. And I didn't want to ask her as it would come off as creepy for me to say "Hey, can I ask you some questions about your nipples?" lol...I mean, she may have been cool with me doing so but I didn''t want to chance it; they trust me impeccably with their photos and feel comfortable with me, and I don't want to give them any reason to regret doing so.

So, zoom in, zoom out, compare before and after, remove this nipple bump, leave that nipple freckle, cover this ass up so it's not hanging out, make the gap look nicer, make the eyes look bluer, delete that bikini strap, spot anything that looks like a mistake like fly-away hairs that should have been tamed...etc, etc. You just get used to spotting things by default.  I rarely get paid, at least not in money (get your mind out of the gutter lol). I also love doing photo art and have had a number of the models do private photoshoots for me so I can use their pics in my photo art. I tell them how I want them to pose and what I want them to wear, and none have said no. And it's back to zoom in/zoom out/figure out what that "thing" is near her ear...

Anyway, I've become used to how to spot things even when it's all pixelated.  When I decided to look for the wedding ring in that video I spotted something that might have just been some strands of hair falling over her ring finger--she was running her fingers through her hair at the time--but then again, could have been something else.

19 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

So how did they orchestrate this in your opinion? If you can come up with an explanation that is even slightly logical I'll consider changing my stance.

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

So how did they orchestrate this in your opinion? If you can come up with an explanation that is even slightly logical I'll consider changing my stance.

So you are accusing of being illogical and you think I am going to try to convince you of anything....lol!

@Califan007 I have to say your description of what you do is much more interesting than the topic of the thread. And anytime you need help zooming in on models nipples, I just want you to know I’m here for you man, through thick or thin.

Eons ago I knew a guy who had retired from the intelligence community who’s job it was to read satellite images. He worked mostly during the 70’s-90’s.  At that time, the imagery wasn’t near as good as it was now, but he said that one thing which he always could look for when trying to identify a women was bust size.  Because apparently you can tell that from space.   

14 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

So you are accusing of being illogical and you think I am going to try to convince you of anything....lol!

In other words, you can't.

I've asked about 5 people on twitter (6 including you) to explain how they think Dan and Bruce pulled this off...no one has given an explanation yet. The responses have been:

"They don't get the benefit of the doubt anymore"

"This is just like with Scot"

"Let's agree to disagree"

"The timing is suspicious"

"How can you not think they did it?"

"You think I'm gonna try to convince you of anything?"

Not a single person has said "Easy. First Bruce and Dan just had to....."

Mainly because it's not easy to come up with a way that makes a damn bit of sense.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

@Califan007 I have to say your description of what you do is much more interesting than the topic of the thread. And anytime you need help zooming in on models nipples, I just want you to know I’m here for you man, through thick or thin.

Eons ago I knew a guy who had retired from the intelligence community who’s job it was to read satellite images. He worked mostly during the 70’s-90’s.  At that time, the imagery wasn’t near as good as it was now, but he said that one thing which he always could look for when trying to identify a women was bust size.  Because apparently you can tell that from space.   

I've got you on speed dial lol...👍

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Not a single person has said "Easy. First Bruce and Dan just had to....."

Has timing been confirmed in any way on this?  I heard one rumor that it was so old it was from when Jay was in Tampa.  Note: I haven’t watched it.  Nor am I going to.  

Because if it was from Tampa, Bruce might have had access to it from back then, and releasing things through burner twitter accounts isn’t that hard. 

I’m not suggesting it happened, but if the timing lined up, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think the Senior football exec might have had access to this video.  

10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You can't tell if I'm serious when I say Skins fans can be/are being illogical? Seriously? lol...It says you joined in 2003.

Well, to be fair, you are an adult that struggles to navigate a day without typing lol.

Archived