Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Jay is gone and all but wtf is guice doing spreading horse**** around. Put me down as not a fan.

18 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

It wasn't by Derrius Guice. The original poster tweeted it at many people, including the media and Derrius Guice. He was fishing for some interest, which is what makes me wonder why he made the account private after trying to get so much attention.

More total dysfunction for this team.  When will the Redskins organization finally hit rock bottom?  NFL needs to step in now.  Both NBA and Major League Baseball have stepped in to help revive teams in total chaos.

14 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

It wasn't by Derrius Guice.  The original poster was someone else.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion about Guice.  Surprised that JP Finlay got it wrong.

5 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Thanks for clearing up the confusion about Guice.  Surprised that JP Finlay got it wrong.

Where did Finlay say it was Guice? I haven't come across many media people talking about it aside from saying that it exists.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Read the he there as Guice... eg he retweeted. Social media is SOOOOO complicated nowadays. Sry.

Yeah, it is all a bit weird lol. I just happened to see the tweets while they were still live from the guys account. He kept re-uploading the video and tagging/'tweeting at' different accounts.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-decline-comment-questionable-jay-gruden-videos

The videos, posted to the Twitter account “@bubbachuck757” show video of what appears to be Gruden in a white t-shirt sitting on the ground talking to an unidentified woman.

In another video, he is seen smoking and staring into a camera while someone chants his name. The Twitter account, hours after tweeting the photos at Redskins running back Derrius Guice, went private.

Guice did not acknowledge the tweets.

10 minutes ago, RWJ said:

This is the system (SnyderAllen).  They are doing the same thing to Gruden that they did with Scot M., just in a different way.  

yeah, I don’t think it will work this time. Jay ain’t a great coach but I think he is a great guy. I’m sorry it didn’t work out for him. 

First, i could care less about this garbage, whether it happened 20 yrs ago or last night. It really is nobody's business! Yes, and that includes if that a blunt too! 

What I do wish is the cowards who post this garbage about other people get found and held accountable.  And that is exactly what those people are, cowards. 

He's just standing there in the first video and yeah he's looking pretty tuned on the ground in the second video, but so what?  Whether we were winning or losing games I wouldn't really care if our coach, ya know, was having a life and some fun.  Let's put a camera on every other coach and owner and player lol, it would be a hit show.

I smell a rat here.  Whether it's someone who works for the Redskins or a disgruntled fan, the timing is too perfect.  Why else would you show slightly embarrassing footage of Jay Gruden.  It's ****ing petty and wouldn't surprise me at all if dan, Bruce or whoever was behind it.

Add to our joke of a franchise with this kind of nonsense.  People say burn it down and start over, no, we need to absolutely completely start over from owner on down. 

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

LOL, I got tickets for the next two games post Pats game.  Just a week ago or so I thought they would be mega boring.  Now for different reasons I am thinking they might have some wild soap opera backdrop that make both games memorable -- granted not for the game itself but everything surrounding it. 

I was just watching a segment on ESPN not long ago today about how the team is a dumpster fire.  This is feeling like an epic version of craziness even by Dan's standards.  

Stop by our tailgate.

We always win the tailgate 

9 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

What's he smoking though....

They are called cigarettes. :P

So he is sitting down and having an adult conversion with another adult (so what if he or the woman is/are drunk). Not sure why anyone would think that is an illegal thing to do. Both things Jay is doing is what normal law abiding people do. 

1 hour ago, RWJ said:

This is the system (SnyderAllen).  They are doing the same thing to Gruden that they did with Scot M., just in a different way.  

Dude this does smell like Snyder. If it is Snyder the he really needs to just go away he is a sad excuse for a owner and person. 

15 minutes ago, zskins said:

They are called cigarettes. :P

So he is sitting down and having an adult conversion with another adult (so what if he or the woman is/are drunk). Not sure why anyone would think that is an illegal thing to do. Both things Jay is doing is what normal law abiding people do. 

Even if it's weed. Who gives a rats ass. It's legal in many states now. 

Im not connecting the dots for those blaming Snyder and Allen for this "leak". Like they are smart enough to tag Guice on twitter to begin with! LMAO

But seriously, I don't see the motive to bring more shame on the organization. So what, fire the guy 1 day BEFORE the doomsday?? There is plenty of ammo to warrant a change (shoulda been done when his team lost to the floundering NYG to miss the post season). From what I was able to watch, there isnt anything even there other then some poor life choices being married and smoozing a coed... In public and caught on a camera. If anything this would make the FO look poorly for hiring a guy who doesnt have the smarts or decency to be discreet. 

Granted I didnt hear anything about personnel just saw him sloppy on the corner and smoking int he other vid. He looks younger- but that might just be becuase he is annihilated;  like he will be on Sunday.

I want an investigation who leaked these videos. If the team did this, then I'm pissed. I always gave Dan benefit of the doubt and support. He also wants to win. But if you pull these kind of tricks to save money... That's incredible inhuman and low. You hired the guy, you want to fire the guy. Then you need to pay up. 

The Scot Mc situation already triggerd me pretty hard but if we do it again...

Who cares. The man is a human being and was having some drinks. Big deal. I'm surprised he doesn't tank a bottle of jack every day after having to deal with Snyder and Allen, the two biggest pieces of **** this side of the Mississippi, every day. 

I've always liked Jay. Average coach, but seems like a good dude. I'll be happy for him when he gets fired. He'll have a bunch of money in his pocket and will no longer have to suffer with this piece of **** dumpster fire of a franchise. 

People thinking this is Bruce and Snyder lol...come on. @NickyJ already summed up exactly why this would not be them trying to smear Jay.

- It would have to have been either Bruce or Dan who took the video and paid this person to post it on twitter, or else they have zero control over if or when it comes out. Nobody alive thinks either man took the video.

...or...

- Whoever took the video would have had to go to the Skins with the video first, and asked them what they wanted to do with it. Um, yeah...sounds legit.

...or...

- Bruce and Dan paid whoever took the video to keep it quiet--along with anyone else there that night who might own a smartphone with a camera and recognized Jay--then kept all the videos secret in case something came up where they thought they could use it to smear Jay at a time when the fans love him so much (snort).

...or...

- Bruce and Dan had a clause written into Jay's contract that he's not allowed to hit on women or smoke cigarettes, and are now using this as evidence that he broke his contract.

...or...

-...hell, I can't contort my thinking any further without giving myself a migraine.

Archived