Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

The timing of these videos coming out now has all the markings according to Mike Florio from FootballTalk.com of someone at Redskins Park trying to expedite the firing of Gruden. 

If this was proven true and tied back to redskins park in any manner, I feel like the scandal would be huge and likely claim Allen, and of that magnitude, potentially Danny.  That said, I did a bit of OSINT on the only account anyone has sourced this video to (bubbachuck757; pollo blanco) and I can't say this seems like the vehicle anyone would use to conduct such an operation, but maybe that is their genius.

If I were the coach of the Redskins it would be much worse than the short video we saw of Jay here. I would be passed out on the street lying in a pool of my own vomit, piss in my pants and possibly some feces as well. Being a coach of this team will force you to do these kind of things. 

Deals are being drawn up or money is being exchanged as we speak.

If it were any other team I would say we do not see this story mentioned or shown on Sunday. We still may not see it despite the world trying to pile on for our name, futiltiy, etc.

And you thought we had hit rock bottom with our stadium overrun every single game now... nope - we have a ways to drop yet.

27 minutes ago, EBoz said:

If I were the coach of the Redskins it would be much worse than the short video we saw of Jay here. I would be passed out on the street lying in a pool of my own vomit, piss in my pants and possibly some feces as well. Being a coach of this team will force you to do these kind of things. 

Maybe he woke up like that.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Cant jus go down in flames, has to be total Chernobyl nuclear meltdown with this franchise.  I dont care about the video, I jus wished when we sucked it didnt feel like people being smeared on the way out. It cant jus be, you arent winning, bye.  Everytime a coach leaves it's a possible 30 for 30 special now.

Go Chiefs!

4 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You can see the look on his face when it got real.  The guy who posted it is an ODU alum with the 757 tag on his handle.  Plot thickens.

Bubbachuck was Allen Iverson's nickname.  Coached against him in little league.  757 is the Hampton, Norfolk,  Newport News Area code.  

Dan has broken me.  This kind of BS is something you'd expect from a banana republic.  I'll watch the Chiefs until Snyder sells or God brings all his wickedness back on his own head.  

44 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Of course this is a inside job.  I mean if anyone saw Gruden on the street with weed or achy, that video would be posted within 5 mins.  Every single video if an athlete does something stupid gets put on social media but not this one except before the week the redskins want to fire him

So what, the team hired a cameraman to follow Gruden around until he got stone cold drunk? Did they confiscate the other 20 people's phones that were present there so that no one else could post the videos? The whole thing is bizarre from top to bottom, but that the team could actually get someone to record the video and then sit on it for months and possibly years seems a stretch.

Once Riggo hears about the Gruden videos he should go talk with the ball coach and tell him a few stories about his well documented partying and make

him feel better and tell Gruden that the uproar will eventually blow over.   He should also advise him how to deal with his wife being upset too once she finds out.

Just went to nbcsportswashington web page and JP Finlay has posted a comment.  On the video with him smoking and staring into a camera it says the source is a Twitter account traced back to Derrius Guice but that the account has gone private.  Guice did not acknowledge the tweets.  The other video was posted by twitter account @bubbachuck757  shows Gruden in a white t shirt sitting on the ground talking to an unidentified woman.  Finlay says it is not clear when or where the videos were taken.

Saw on another board that speculation is the vids are from two years ago...idk about that, he wasn't that skinny 2 years ago. 

But they can't be from 2005, it's a smartphone vid with a snapchat-looking caption.

Either way the videos are basically not controversial at all other than the fact he's married and chatting up a young blonde. Unless you could prove it's weed (which it obviously is, but come on).

21 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Just went to nbcsportswashington web page and JP Finlay has posted a comment.  On the video with him smoking and staring into a camera it says the source is a Twitter account traced back to Derrius Guice but that the account has gone private.  Guice did not acknowledge the tweets.  The other video was posted by twitter account @bubbachuck757  shows Gruden in a white t shirt sitting on the ground talking to an unidentified woman.  Finlay says it is not clear when or where the videos were taken.

It wasn't by Derrius Guice. The original poster tweeted it at many people, including the media and Derrius Guice. He was fishing for some interest, which is what makes me wonder why he made the account private after trying to get so much attention.

Archived