Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

54 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Lost my wife to it, 39 years young.  Hope nobody else has to go through it.

Sorry man. Lost my mom to ovarian in 87. Worst 14th bday ever. Watched my dad go through that hell.

Still think its Reeds blocking :ols:

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

You guys are acting like they need to smear his name to justify a firing...

Just watch the games from this year....a firing is justified. I doubt anyone in the front office had a hand in this...

This was their ace in the hole to counteract the whole "firing just the coach wont make a difference, the front office is the real problem" narrative.

It takes to focus off them and puts it back 100% on Jay. 

Most recent articles have basically taken the stance that no one would succeed here and have gone easier on Jay for not being givien the tools to succeed.

They needed to tip the scales and retreat back into the shadows until they have some good news to take credit for.

59 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

This was their ace in the hole to counteract the whole "firing just the coach wont make a difference, the front office is the real problem" narrative.

It takes to focus off them and puts it back 100% on Jay. 

Most recent articles have basically taken the stance that no one would succeed here and gone easier on Jay for not being given he tools to succeed.

They needed to tip the scales and retreat back into the shadows until they have some good news to take credit for.

Yeah...I think you're reaching with this one. 

The onus is 100% on Jay here. This season is a **** show and coaching is about 95% of it. The TW situation which is BA's is only really 5 especially since the Left side of the line has been solid...at least compared to the rest of the line

23 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Yeah...I think you're reaching with this one. 

The onus is 100% on Jay here. This season is a **** show and coaching is about 95% of it. The TW situation which is BA's is only really 5 especially since the Left side of the line has been solid...at least compared to the rest of the line

The only thing Bruce Allen has been responsible for that have been solid are his deuces. 

Jay finally gets Colt into a game, and then the Jay the Partier vids get leaked.

I wonder if it was someone at the park that leaked it, out of the teams secret server.  I imagine Dan saves a tidy sum if Jay quits.  Maybe the video will get spiked if he names Haskins the starter heh. 

Archived