Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

Jay could murder someone and some here would say Bruce told him to. jay has been around Bruce for a quite some time. Seems like he is quite aware and should know this is Bruce’s way. Unless he is just that stupid?  How about we understand it’s okay to say Jay is just as bad as Bruce. Take off the blinders. 

1 minute ago, Rypienskinz said:

How about we understand it’s okay to say Jay is just as bad as Bruce. Take off the blinders. 

I vehemently disagree but I’m uninterested in debating you about it.

I think the primary point is what good does it do to focus on Jay?  He’s gone.    Bruce on the other hand, the more important of the two, there’s not a peep about this being his last stand.

Wonder how many drinks Dan has after being destroyed by the Pats this Sunday, and what unemployed coach it compels him to call?

Dan Snyder Told Jerry Jones He Copes With Redskins Losses By Drinking A Lot

On Shan and RJ on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas-Fort Worth, in advance of the Skins-Cowboys game this Monday night, Jones had this to say about some advice Snyder gave him during Dallas’s down years (transcription via DC Sports Bog).

Well, he called me one time [when] we were having a tough time of it. And he said ‘Now don’t take this wrong. You know how much I respect you.’ But he said ‘I’ve got some advice for you.’

“And I kind of rolled my eyes on the other end of the phone, thought well here goes. And he said ‘Drink a lot.’ ”

One can surmise that if he was giving the advice, Daniel Snyder also takes it to heart. This is the man who, after all, once got drunk on Crown Royal and flew to Denver to try and hire Mike Shanahan in the middle of a season.

Since Snyder took over, the Redskins have gone 107-149. You figure he has seven drinks to cope per loss–and it sounds like it’s usually way more–that’s nearly 1,000 drinks commiserating the Redskins.

We can only hope cirrhosis will take him down?

[Via Dan Steinberg]

https://brobible.com/sports/article/dan-snyder-jerry-jones-copes-drinking/

https://dcist.com/story/12/09/14/dan-snyder-partied-like-a-boss-afte/

While watching NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” game between the Arizona Cardinals and Indianapolis Colts, the four men drank glasses of Sassicaia, a bold Tuscan red that is a Snyder favorite, those who were present said. They added that Snyder eventually graduated to Crown Royal.

Finally, Snyder turned to the others. “Let’s go get Mike Shanahan,” he said.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I vehemently disagree but I’m uninterested in debating you about it.

I think the primary point is what good does it do to focus on Jay?  He’s gone.    Bruce on the other hand, the more important of the two, there’s not a peep about this being his last stand.

I’m just saying everything turns into Bruce and Dan. Can’t us Jay haters have something, anything without it focusing on Dumb and Dumber. 

28 minutes ago, TK said:

Nope. Gotta pay the man.

Thanks for the info.  Jay should just quit then, for disgracing our fine organiza (puke in mouth a little). tion.

As per usual in these parts the timing is very odd that Colt gets named and Haskins heads towards being a scratch.  I know everyone remembers our sunday morning "funnies". 

All in on Colt $4100 in DFS. If Jay is going out, I think he is going all out.  I wish he would unload his wrath on Brady but Manusky will never do it.  I hope he ditches the run game and opens it up proper - go out in an aerial show blaze of glory.  It may be the only way to beat NE, actually. Full attack mode with trickery fleas fakes and all those plays we never use.

Maybe NE's D is a paper tiger from playing all pansies and Brady making their life easy.  The players will do it for Jay, he is a players coach after all.

That’s my ****ing COACH!

Reporter:  What’s your plan against the Patriots?

Jay:  Smoke blunts.  **** ****es.

This is the absolute best thing that’s happened all season long.

Seriously though.  Why can’t this be Snyder.  He needs to get metoo’ed.  That might save the team.

40 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Pats won't be ready.  I recall Belichick's shocked look to this play like it was yesterday

It seems so obvious to me. Short of superior talent, you cannot plan on beating the Pats straight up.  Not to mention any cheating Belly is still employing. Likely nothing more than hacking the headsets or zooming in on Jay's playbook and lip reading, but still it is just yet another hurdle we may be facing.

Jay has nothing to lose - he has hit rock bottom and only winning can change that. Pull out all the stops. Its just too bad Manusky will not join him, for we will need a few turnovers and a shot to Brady's chops to aid in our mission.

No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!  How about Tom Brady''s

Sorry Dwayne, but THIS is the best thread on ES. This is all so us. #Redskins

12 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Jay has nothing to lose - he has hit rock bottom and only winning can change that. Pull out all the stops.

If I were him and I knew I am on my way out, I'd double up on just going wild and crazy on the Pats -- have Tress Way throw a pass, go for it on 4th and 5, whatever.   You got nothing to lose.   If i got criticized for going a bit wild -- so what.  

19 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I were him and I knew I am on my way out, I'd double up on just going wild and crazy on the Pats -- have Tress Way throw a pass, go for it on 4th and 5, whatever.   You got nothing to lose.   If i got criticized for going a bit wild -- so what.  

This may be the only time I do not endorse a fake punt. Trent punting is maybe Jay's best weapon.

Half joking aside it does add extra drama... I almost feel tempted to go to the game.  One way or another it's going to be one for the record books.... book it.

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

This may be the only time I do not endorse a fake punt. Trent punting is maybe Jay's best weapon.

Half joking aside it does add extra drama... I almost feel tempted to go to the game.  One way or another is going to be one for the record books.... book it.

LOL, I got tickets for the next two games post Pats game.  Just a week ago or so I thought they would be mega boring.  Now for different reasons I am thinking they might have some wild soap opera backdrop that make both games memorable -- granted not for the game itself but everything surrounding it. 

I was just watching a segment on ESPN not long ago today about how the team is a dumpster fire.  This is feeling like an epic version of craziness even by Dan's standards.  

Of course this is a inside job.  I mean if anyone saw Gruden on the street with weed or achy, that video would be posted within 5 mins.  Every single video if an athlete does something stupid gets put on social media but not this one except before the week the redskins want to fire him

Jay should release a statement and say that was when he was in the arena league. Wild times. With a smile.

When doesn't really matter. The league doesn't like the image no matter the date stamp. I almost expect the league to squash the story with their DEEP pockets. Only, the story itself may actually market our team better than our team can. 

In other news, the 50 year anniversary of Woodstock has found a home. Raljon, MD. Sunday October 6th, Be there be there be there.

The timing of these videos coming out now has all the markings according to Mike Florio from FootballTalk.com of someone at Redskins Park trying to expedite the firing of Gruden.  Mike Florio issued a report tonight on his web site about these videos.

I hope it backfires on them.  First that Gruden gets really pissed off and his team gets fired up and mad at Skins front office so that they actually win the game on Sunday.  If that happened, it would almost be comical that their evil intent backfired on the Prince of Darkness and the Danny.  What makes no sense is the fact that Gruden must know a lot of confidential stuff about certain officials associated with the Skins.  So things could get even crazier and he could turn around and start leaking stuff about them and about their private lives to the media.

Archived