Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Current Ticket Prices for the Patriots game...

Howie411

9 hours ago, -JB- said:

Nats next home playoff game is Sunday.  No time has been set yet but it would be glorious if they play at 1pm because I would like to believe that nobody would be dumb enough to watch the Redskins get pulverized.  But we do have those pesky Skins/Orioles fans 😂

Stranding off-topic but I was downtown last night and, even in THE DISTRICT, enough people did that rude, AAF "OH" in the middle of the anthem.  What, did we physically morph north for a few seconds?

So from this thread I gather:

1) Thousands of tickets remain

2) The place will be over run with Pats fans

3) Because of the Nationals game, there will be even fewer redskins fans than normal.

At this point it might just be faster to introduce the redskins fan(s) to the players before kickoff

On 10/1/2019 at 7:19 PM, Boss_Hogg said:

Slightly off topic but not. I'm going to the Miami game. A few weeks ago the Dolphins/Skins tickets were as low as $17. But suddenly they have jumped to the low to mid to 20s after the Redskins blowout loss to the crappy Giants.

Ticket prices are increasing for this particular game because the local market believes the October 13 match-up with the Redskins may be the only win for 2019 Miami Dolphins, a team purposely tanking.

How sad is that?

At least burgundy, pink & aqua look good on the field together.

Archived