Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Current Ticket Prices for the Patriots game...

Howie411

Anyone check the current second hand market for Skins vs Patriots tickets?  Cheapest tickets are starting at $135, this may be slightly higher then the Dallas game.  In comparison the cheapest tickets right now for the 49ers game is $35.     I'm thinking Fedex Field may be overrun by Brady fanboys this weekend....

A better way to look at this is how many tickets are available for sale. Stubhub only has 6,600 tickets for sale. Which seems low. So either Patriots fans have already bought up all the tickets or redskins fans are planning to use their tickets. Getting late to purchase if you are a Patriots fan unless local.

6 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'm looking at a repeat of the season finale last year. I'd be very surprised if Patriots fans don't outnumber Redskins fans this week.

Guaranteed that's the case. What Skins fan, in their right minds, would go to a home game and watch us get blown out by the Patriots when we're 0-4? No Skins fan wants to go to this game.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't just walk up to the gate on game day and pick up some tickets for the cost of a 7-11 burrito.

Slightly off topic but not. I'm going to the Miami game. A few weeks ago the Dolphins/Skins tickets were as low as $17. But suddenly they have jumped to the low to mid to 20s after the Redskins blowout loss to the crappy Giants.

Ticket prices are increasing for this particular game because the local market believes the October 13 match-up with the Redskins may be the only win for 2019 Miami Dolphins, a team purposely tanking.

How sad is that?

2 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Slightly off topic but not. I'm going to the Miami game. A few weeks ago the Dolphins/Skins tickets were as low as $17. But suddenly they have jumped to the low to mid to 20s after the Redskins blowout loss to the crappy Giants.

Ticket prices are increasing for this particular game because the local market believes the October 13 match-up with the Redskins may be the only win for 2019 Miami Dolphins, a team purposely tanking.

How sad is that?

If they gave away special brown bags at the gate, it would help attract some fans.

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

Anyone check the current second hand market for Skins vs Patriots tickets?  Cheapest tickets are starting at $135, this may be slightly higher then the Dallas game.  In comparison the cheapest tickets right now for the 49ers game is $35.     I'm thinking Fedex Field may be overrun by Brady fanboys this weekend....

This is what I mean that the stadium having no Redskins fans wont matter. If a good enough team shows up, enough tickets will sell to opposing fans that the stupid prices wont even go down.  

39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is what I mean that the stadium having no Redskins fans wont matter. If a good enough team shows up, enough tickets will sell to opposing fans that the stupid prices wont even go down.  

I remember some players complaining over the last couple of seasons about how many opposing fans show up at home Skins games...these poor dudes on this years team are gonna see that ten-fold. Some of our vets better speak up soon cause this train is not only off the tracks it's about ready to go over the side of the mountain with everyone jumping off. 

This may also be the last time to see Brady in DC so that has something to do with it. 

If if they were the price of the other games I would go watch us get beat down. Might as well see at least 1 good team in that stadium this season. 

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Guaranteed that's the case. What Skins fan, in their right minds, would go to a home game and watch us get blown out by the Patriots when we're 0-4? No Skins fan wants to go to this game.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't just walk up to the gate on game day and pick up some tickets for the cost of a 7-11 burrito.

There is probably a lot of fans who want to see what a well run organization looks like playing at the Redskins stadium. Plus it could be the last time they might be able to see TB play live.

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

You’re talking actual cash. No way. The real price is more like half of a moldy ham sammich. Not money. Just the sammich.

3 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Are we at that point yet where highlight shows start showing redskins fans with paper bags over their heads?

My dad, who was never into football, would warn us about leaving a pair of tickets visible in your car: someone might bust the window and leave you four more.  🤣

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

This may also be the last time to see Brady in DC so that has something to do with it. 

If if they were the price of the other games I would go watch us get beat down. Might as well see at least 1 good team in that stadium this season. 

If I were in town, that's exactly why I would be going. To see the GOAT in person. 

13 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Are we at that point yet where highlight shows start showing redskins fans with paper bags over their heads?

Snyder and Allen have mechanisms in place to ensure that doesn't happen, with security on extra notice.

They were extra vigilant shutting down anti-Vinny signs during the Cerrato years.

The club level is going to be an absolute ghost town on Sunday. That much is certain. Anyone with access to those seats has access to Nats tickets. They aren't going to go to both games.

I think the lower bowl is going to be 85 percent Patriots. The club level will be literally empty. The upper deck will be 20 percent full with an even split of Skins/Pats fans.

6 hours ago, -JB- said:

Nats next home playoff game is Sunday.  No time has been set yet but it would be glorious if they play at 1pm because I would like to believe that nobody would be dumb enough to watch the Redskins get pulverized.  But we do have those pesky Skins/Orioles fans 😂

I'm a skins/O's fan and would still rather watch the Nats.

18 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll be there.  Tempted to tailgate, then leave. 

Maybe stay for a few series, as this may be my last chance to see the GOAT play.

20 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll be there.  Tempted to tailgate, then leave. 

Maybe stay for a few series, as this may be my last chance to see the GOAT play.

A few series? That might be all it takes before he's out of the game; might not be long til things are out of hand.

I'm hoping, though, that this is one of those surprising performances........where Gruden shows us some real chops. Maybe McCoy is fully healthy and can justify Gruden's strong faith in his ability to really deliver in this offense. Maybe he'll light the Patriots up. Imagine if that happens.

1 hour ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

The club level is going to be an absolute ghost town on Sunday. That much is certain. Anyone with access to those seats has access to Nats tickets. They aren't going to go to both games.

I think the lower bowl is going to be 85 percent Patriots. The club level will be literally empty. The upper deck will be 20 percent full with an even split of Skins/Pats fans.

Pats fans might have grabbed the club seats even at the inflated prices, especially people who normally aren't able to get tickets to Gillette Stadium and thus might make the drive down here to see Brady and Co obliterate the Skins. 

Archived