Riggo-toni

Robert Davis and Adonis Alexander released.

11 hours ago, justice98 said:

Seems weird they between Davis and Cam Sims, Davis is the one they activate and play, but also the one they keep cutting, while Sims keeps surviving.  Davis played about half the snaps against the Giants.

Sims needs more touches.  I don't understand why he can't get at least a handful/game.

12 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Sims needs more touches.  I don't understand why he can't get at least a handful/game.

3 and outs might have something to do with it. 

A little surprised the team didn't put Robert Davis back on the PS. Maybe Davis didn't want to? He wasn't claimed and hasn't (as yet) signed elsewhere.

So Davis' release was to make room for a new addition to the company. It's time for the grand reopening of Simms & Sims:

I think Jay is just playing mind games with Belichek.  Two giant football brains locked in an intellectual pre-game chess match.  Your move Bill.

Edited by theTruthTeller
grammar
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, theTruthTeller said:

I think Jay is just playing mind games with Belichek.  Two giant football brains locked in an intellectual pre-game chess match.  You're move Bill.

Belichick can't win, we're still playing with 3 kings on the board. Wait, that might not be a good thing.

50 minutes ago, Audible_Red40 said:

Eagles place Alshon Jeffery on injured reserve, promote WR Robert Davis from practice squad

Will he look like a pro bowler this weekend?  :)

Only if Josh Norman is playing.