skins island connection

Redskins vs Patriots Prediction Thread: Super Flying Wedgie Edition

Who wins?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be the last stand of Jay, Greg, or anyone?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Highly unlikely tie
    • Whatever gets the clowns fired

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Redskins 20

Patriots 18

I take it you dont wanna go five on this game? lol dooohhhh 

Dude, I'm guessing everything in your town costs $5 and you got an itch.

Trust me,  5 bucks will not cure the itch { use that in whatever narrative you choose } but if you're that desperate for 5 bucks i'll send it to ya.

The thing with this game is absolutely nothing points to the Redskins winning.

QB - Pats

HC - Pats

FO - Pats

momentum - Pats

owner - Pats

defense - Pats

cheerleaders - Redskins

No one, and I mean no one, will be picking the Redskins; on-paper and video, everything points to the Pats curb-stomping the Redskins, but I honestly think they have a good chance at upsetting them, and boy what an upset.

If things are status-quo then the Pats will take it 43-10, but I just have that weird feeling about this game { maybe its gas } that since everything points to the Pats winning its the ultimate trap game.

Of course i'll be in a state of melancholy because it will give fuel to the FO, and that's the last thing I want, sadly.

Im just not sure my keyboard can write numbers large enough to reflect an accurate prediction for this game...

• Like 1

The fact that 4 people have already voted for the Skins. Just shows the delusion when it comes to this fan base. I'm sure we're still going to the playoffs as well right?

Pat's 45

Skins 10

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

The fact that 4 people have already voted for the Skins. Just shows the delusion when it comes to this fan base. I'm sure we're still going to the playoffs as well right?

Pat's 45

Skins 10

11fpbdcbnBd5tu.gif

• Haha 3

Pats 100

Skins 0

Someone's career will end after this game. Could be a coach, could be a player.

It's gonna be a blood bath, that's all I know.  Patriots moneyline is the lock of the century.  Our team is in complete disarray right now.

Patriots 31

Redskins 6

4 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Pats 100

Skins 0

Someone's career will end after this game. Could be a coach, could be a player.

Won't be a Patriot. 👍

22 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Pat's 45

Skins 10

Id rather lose a beanie, a football pool, a bet, a punishment, a 6pack what ever! Over picking my team to lose.

This is probably the safest bet in sports history- and I most definitely will NOT bet a dime on a team vs mine. Not in my DNA.

So yes I voted Skins.

And as improbable as it sounds- predict McCoy to get hurt on the 2nd drive and the team to rally behond whomever is back there to eek out a dub.

19-13 HTTR

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Not for nothing, but I just thought I might stir the pot and say: The pats were not able to pull away from the Dolphins until the 2nd half.  The Cowboys were the same.  Last week, the pats had 4 INTs and blocked a punt to score a TD.  But they would have lost if the Bills backup QB was able to score on the last couple of drives in the 4th quarter.  

So, basically we can expect the Skins to win a tight game over the Pats.  It's just math.

• Haha 1

Sports had a funny way when everyone universally agrees something will happen, increases the odds opposite will happen

5 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Dude, I'm guessing everything in your town costs $5 and you got an itch.

Trust me,  5 bucks will not cure the itch { use that in whatever narrative you choose } but if you're that desperate for 5 bucks i'll send it to ya.

Im just ****in around with the betting thing man..I'll stop, sorry

I usually try to predict the score while wearing my homer glasses and sipping some Kool-aid, but I just can't lie to myself enough to predict a win this week. It's gonna get fugly.

Pats 42

Skins 10

Pats 40

Skins 7

and that doesn't include the 2nd half.....

• Haha 1

Bellicheat will probably try to run up the score like he did before

The best coached team for the last two decades vs the most clown suit/shoes team in the game for the last two decades. What could possibly go wrong? :705:

Happy Endings 42

Skins 7

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Im just ****in around with the betting thing man..I'll stop, sorry

I'm just jerking your chain,  I just got a kick out of it cause I've seen you do this a few times.

Besides, I've learned the hard way; every single time I've bet on the Redskins I've lost; karma messing with me.

I wonder if Josh Norman will try and break into Brady's locker and put Tom's rings on his finger?

I'm thinking of sending Josh some Aloe Vera lotion, its great for burns.

*Dan shows up late to his skybox and somebody tells him the score is 31-0 already before he realizes Pats are up*

601683BD-93E8-45DE-95E3-BF98E257A249.gif

• Haha 3