Idaho fan

Is this the worst Redskins team in the last 20 years?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, carex said:

 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/was/2002_roster.htm

 

I don't quite believe a group where Rod Gardner is the best WR is better than our current group.  TE are Rasby, Flemister and Leonard Stephens.  When Davis plays I think we're better than that.  OL, our interior OL included Larry Moore, David Laverne, Kip Vickers Alex Sulfsted, Brendon Stai Wilbert Brown

 

Again you are basing this on a lot "Shouldas & wouldas" & guys being healthy.  Sure the current TEs are better "when Davis plays" but how often has that been?  You could make similar statements abut if TW played or if Guice was healthy, but I am talking about reality here - not potential or what could have been.  Heck  - if R. Foster was healthy & if Sweat played up to potential I would give the LB advantage to current Skins.  The current secondary would also look better if Collins played up to his potential consistently  - he looks good at times (heck he was D player of the week recently), but he also has some awful moments.  Again - look honestly at the current team & not via Burgandy & Gold glasses.

 

You make some valid pts about OL & WR, but again look at reality.  Yes the interior of the current OL is better, but Scherff is underperforming & the rest of the OL is underwhelming.  Samuels & Jansen were significantly better & younger than current tackles.  McLaurin is definitely the best WR from both eras, but the rest of the current WRs are nothing special & their #s are awful (mainly due to QB).

 

I guess my pt is not that the 2002 team was very talented, but that the current team is equally not as talented.  Sure there is talent on the roster (as there is with most NFL teams).  However there are tons of holes that need to be addressed over the next few seasons.  One of the main reasons for the lack of talent is the majority of the salary cap is being used for players who either have not been on the field this season (A Smith, TW, Reed) or contribute very little to this team (Moses, Norman). Some of this is due to bad luck, but most of this is due to poor decisions made by the FO. This organization needs to realize that they have made major mistakes in the past & needs to come up with a better plan moving forward.  IMO that starts with firing Bruce Allen since he is incapable of running an NFL team.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Stephen Davis was the best player on offense and basically got the Panthers to the SB the next year.  He just didn’t fit into what Spurrier wanted to do.

 

And he got his clock cleaned by Westbrook.  Which was somewhat embarrassing....

 

Thanks.  Like I said my memory of some of this is hazy.  I did mention that Spurrier hamstrung the offense including the running game, but you corrected me that Davis was still in his prime.

Edited by dicksogj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW - the common thread between both of those eras is the FO was being run by an imbecile.  The NFL is all about compiling talent & players who play well together.  A good coach can develop that talent & maximize results.  However a coach is not a miracle worker.  Even Belichick could not have obtained his success without a good FO & talented players.

 

This team & the 2002 team are/were bad mainly because they lack significant talent overall & they don't have a good plan for long term success.  When the hell is Snyder going to realize this & bring in actual football people to rebuild this mess?  I think that he really blew it when he didn't hire a true GM (with a proven track record) when SM was fired.  It almost seems like their # 1 or # 2 objective is simply to keep Bruce Allen happy. Arrgghhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dicksogj said:

 

Again you are basing this on a lot "Shouldas & wouldas" & guys being healthy.

 

 

well. if you're just basing on results then wait till the end of the season and you'll have an answer to this question and it never needed to be asked.  Asking it suggests to me that people are looking for more than numbers

Edited by carex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, carex said:

 

well. if you're just basing on results then wait till the end of the season and you'll have an answer to this question and it never needed to be asked.  Asking it suggests to me that people are looking for more than numbers

 

Well then let me ask you - "Do you really believe that this team has a lot of talent?".  A good team should also include some amt of depth because injuries happen for every team.  The clowns that run this team take it a step further. Take OL - they didn't have much depth to start w/ & then they did their part to insure that TW would never be on the field.  Knowing this they didn't even trade to perhaps help rebuild the OL or other parts of the team.   You can find similar situations in just about all areas on offense & defense.

 

I just get the feeling that somehow you are trying to defend a terrible FO & blame this primarily on coaches.

Edited by dicksogj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dicksogj said:

 

Well then let me ask you - "Do you really believe that this team has a lot of talent?".  A good team should also include some amt of depth because injuries happen for every team.  The clowns that run this team take it a step further. Take OL - they didn't have much depth to start w/ & then they did their part to insure that TW would never be on the field.  Knowing this they didn't even trade to perhaps help rebuild the OL or other parts of the team.   You can find similar situations in just about all areas on offense & defense.

 

I just get the feeling that somehow you are trying to defend a terrible FO & blame this primarily on coaches.

 

I believe this team has the talent to be roughly as good as it had been in previous years.  I'm not blaming anything on anyone, I don't work like most fans.  For example on the sell the team front, I can't even understand why people who think as long as Snyder is owner we'll never be good, because then any belief we'll have any success is a something that should be impossible from their POV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, carex said:

 

I believe this team has the talent to be roughly as good as it had been in previous years.  I'm not blaming anything on anyone, I don't work like most fans.  For example on the sell the team front, I can't even understand why people who think as long as Snyder is owner we'll never be good, because then any belief we'll have any success is a something that should be impossible from their POV

 

Well even if that is true the best they would have achieved is mediocrity.  I am not blaming for the sake of blaming.  I am trying to understand what it takes to achieve true, long term success.  Sure anything is possible, but common sense tells you that it will be very difficult given the current constraints.  20 years of primarily failure is not simply a coincidence.

 

Let's also look at perhaps what was missing from previous years & how this team arrived at this pt.  They have lot of money tied up in players who don't really contribute & they should have seen this coming.  Good teams like Pats & Eagles plan long term & unload players as they are just past their prime.  The Redskins often do the opposite.  Planning long term w/ guys like A. Smith, Norman & even Kerrigan is not good business & I believe is a direct result of having Allen run the show.  You are correct in alluding to the fact that Snyder is going nowhere, but the possibility exists that Allen can be fired or moved to a non-football role.  I find impossible to believe that this team will ever have true success (like a SB run - not a fluke playoff season) as long as he is in his current role.  He is just too incompetent & 10 years of failure proves it.

 

It almost sounds like you are telling fans to keep quiet, take your licks & respect these clowns.  Your take almost makes it sound like luck will drive everything & we should just be happy with whatever this organization spews about the future.  Well I guess if you are happy with mediocrity then we will perhaps achieve that pt in a year or two followed by the inevitable fluke one & done playoff season.  The 20k or so fans that show up for home games should be happy with that.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, carex said:

 

I believe this team has the talent to be roughly as good as it had been in previous years.  I'm not blaming anything on anyone, I don't work like most fans.  For example on the sell the team front, I can't even understand why people who think as long as Snyder is owner we'll never be good, because then any belief we'll have any success is a something that should be impossible from their POV

 

No one is saying impossible. You are adding that.

 

Having said that, there are literally 20+ years of data that shows definitively that unless Dan changes his ways - something that appears unlikely - the team will continue to be unsuccessful. Dan's teams have reached two apexs - 2005: Gibb's II season 2 and 2015: Jay season II. Once reaching what looked like the final turning of the corner, both times the FO - with what we have to assume is at least Dan's approval if not his direction - they proceeded to dismantle those teams and fall back into the area of complete dumpster fire. 

 

So here we are again - I guess in 2025 we will reach another apex only to see the team dismantled again. And again - there is one constant - Dan Snyder. 

 

But let's be clear - all of us want nothing more than for the team to be a success. It's just hard to get too excited when year after year it appears the team continues to shoot itself in the foot - owner, FO, players, everyone. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dicksogj said:

 

Well even if that is true the best they would have achieved is mediocrity.  I am not blaming for the sake of blaming.  I am trying to understand what it takes to achieve true, long term success.  Sure anything is possible, but common sense tells you that it will be very difficult given the current constraints.  20 years of primarily failure is not simply a coincidence.

 

Let's also look at perhaps what was missing from previous years & how this team arrived at this pt.  They have lot of money tied up in players who don't really contribute & they should have seen this coming.  Good teams like Pats & Eagles plan long term & unload players as they are just past their prime.  The Redskins often do the opposite.  Planning long term w/ guys like A. Smith, Norman & even Kerrigan is not good business & I believe is a direct result of having Allen run the show.  You are correct in alluding to the fact that Snyder is going nowhere, but the possibility exists that Allen can be fired or moved to a non-football role.  I find impossible to believe that this team will ever have true success (like a SB run - not a fluke playoff season) as long as he is in his current role.  He is just too incompetent & 10 years of failure proves it.

 

It almost sounds like you are telling fans to keep quiet, take your licks & respect these clowns.  Your take almost makes it sound like luck will drive everything & we should just be happy with whatever this organization spews about the future.  Well I guess if you are happy with mediocrity then we will perhaps achieve that pt in a year or two followed by the inevitable fluke one & done playoff season.  The 20k or so fans that show up for home games should be happy with that.

 

 

My POV is simply if you think that the people in charge are incompetent then the tear down some people want is more likely to result in perpetual bad seasons and wasted high round picks rather than wasted mid round ones.  I don't pretend to know how to build a Super Bowl winner.

 

Also if you look at their contracts Smith, Norman and Kerrigan and even Williams really weren't set up for "long term" Norman Kerrigan and Williams contracts all run out after 2020 and that's also the year it's affordable to cut Smit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

 

No one is saying impossible. You are adding that.

 

Having said that, there are literally 20+ years of data that shows definitely that unless Dan changes his ways - something that appears unlikely - the team will continue to be unsuccessful. Dan's teams have reached two apexs - 2005: Gibb's II season 2 and 2015: Jay season II. Once reaching what looked like the final turning of the corner, both times the FO - with what we have to assume is at least Dan's approval if not his direction - they proceeded to dismantle those teams and fall back into the area of complete dumpster fire. 

 

So here we are again - I guess in 2025 we will reach another apex only to see the team dismantled again. And again - there is one constant - Dan Snyder. 

 

But let's be clear - all of us want nothing more than for the team to be a success. It's just hard to get too excited when year after year it appears the team continues to shoot itself in the foot - owner, FO, players, everyone. 

 

Snyder has actually changed his ways pretty consistently.  Early on he played fantasy football trying to sign legends who were really past their prime, then he switched to trying to grab the top free agent of the year, the guy who seemed like he had years left into him, then he switched to focusing more on draft picks, the Redskins under Snyder have done it all, not of it's worked

 

And I'm looking at rosters and I;m not noticing the big dismantling you talk about.  We switched up at WR but WR was a weak point in 2005 and also we let go of Ryan Clark for Adam Archeleta.  Several of the moves we made were mistakes but I don't see wholesale dismantling

 

2015 to 2016,  the biggest loss was Alfred Morris who unfortunately had been less effective each year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, carex said:

 

Snyder has actually changed his ways pretty consistently.  Early on he played fantasy football trying to sign legends who were really past their prime, then he switched to trying to grab the top free agent of the year, the guy who seemed like he had years left into him, then he switched to focusing more on draft picks, the Redskins under Snyder have done it all, not of it's worked

 

And I'm looking at rosters and I;m not noticing the big dismantling you talk about.  We switched up at WR but WR was a weak point in 2005 and also we let go of Ryan Clark for Adam Archeleta.  Several of the moves we made were mistakes but I don't see wholesale dismantling

 

2015 to 2016,  the biggest loss was Alfred Morris who unfortunately had been less effective each year

 

The dismantling was not done over night - it never is nor did I say or even imply that. The dismantling was done over several years so we have had - intentional or not - a 10 year cycle of 5 yrs building up to an apex, then 5 ys of dismantling to a deep crater. That is why I referenced 2025. Maybe I could have been more clear - but not being ugly I really thought it was. 

 

I have no intention of getting into the minutia either about who was sent packing and who was brought in. the results are what they are. We reach a point where it looks like we might be turning some corner and turning into a respectable team and within a few yrs we suck again - and each drop seems to be (yes this part is my perception) worse than the last time. 

 

Dan may have changed is some minor ways but the results are the same. He has not done one thing he needs to do - hire a real GM and get completely out of the way. More importantly, it's well documented the culture is horrible. Again, the data shows that people continuously under perform when they get here. That is not a coincidence. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carex said:

 

My POV is simply if you think that the people in charge are incompetent then the tear down some people want is more likely to result in perpetual bad seasons and wasted high round picks rather than wasted mid round ones.  I don't pretend to know how to build a Super Bowl winner.

 

Also if you look at their contracts Smith, Norman and Kerrigan and even Williams really weren't set up for "long term" Norman Kerrigan and Williams contracts all run out after 2020 and that's also the year it's affordable to cut Smit

 

I am not simply talking about what happens when their contracts run out but the impact on the current team & how this overall philosophy continually haunts this team.  For Smith - fine if they traded for the guy, but there was no reason to extend his contract in the manner it was handled & this would have given them some room to improve. For TW - they acted like idiots (as likely TW also did).  If they saw the guy as a problem then trade him - period or try to work it out.  Waiting till next offseason to trade him is a joke & will just let this situation fester. 

 

Kerrigan could have fetched you some picks & I love the guy, but it is obvious that he is on the downside.  He will have some spectacular plays (like he did vs Jets), but he will be more of a liability for the rest of the time.  Norman should have never received his original contract & they should  have traded him for whatever this offseason just to ensure that he would not be on the field.

 

If I felt confident in the FO I would be OK with your last paragraph.  However i feel pretty confident that they will make more blunders moving fwd - they always do.  BTW - I concur w/ you that I also don't know how to build a SB winner.  Guess what?  Neither does Bruce Allen!  Again - only one way to fix this mess. Fire him & get real football people to run the team. That will involve Snyder parking his ego at the door & saying bye-bye to his mancrush Allen.  I am not holding my breath.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

 

The dismantling was not done over night - it never is nor did I say or even imply that. The dismantling was done over several years so we have had - intentional or not - a 10 year cycle of 5 yrs building up to an apex, then 5 ys of dismantling to a deep crater. That is why I referenced 2025. Maybe I could have been more clear - but not being ugly I really thought it was. 

 

I have no intention of getting into the minutia either about who was sent packing and who was brought in. the results are what they are. We reach a point where it looks like we might be turning some corner and turning into a respectable team and within a few yrs we suck again - and each drop seems to be (yes this part is my perception) worse than the last time. 

 

Dan may have changed is some minor ways but the results are the same. He has not done one thing he needs to do - hire a real GM and get completely out of the way. More importantly, it's well documented the culture is horrible. Again, the data shows that people continuously under perform when they get here. That is not a coincidence. 

 

 

Agree.  Look closer at the seasons since Snyder has owned the team.  In 20 years they have made the playoffs 5 times (& only won 2 playoff games) & almost all of those playoff appearances involve unique circumstances.  The 99 season was really a spillover from the Cooke era & had nothing to do w/ Snyder.  Gibbs led the 05 & 07 teams & was a pseudo GM during that time (not a great one but certainly better than Allen or Cerrato).  The 2012 team was the fluke season w/ RG3 that dramatically fell apart during the next few seasons.  2015 was impressive but was also a byproduct of major injuries for the other NFC-E teams.

 

That notwithstanding 20 years consisting of 6 winning seasons & 5 playoff appearances is just dreadful especially in a parity driven league.  The record during Allen's tenure is even worse.  What sane person would believe that this is all going to magically get better unless dramatic changes are made in the FO?  Again - coaches are not miracle workers who can overcome shortcomings in the FO.  Oh well - we will see.

1 hour ago, carex said:

 

Snyder has actually changed his ways pretty consistently.  Early on he played fantasy football trying to sign legends who were really past their prime, then he switched to trying to grab the top free agent of the year, the guy who seemed like he had years left into him, then he switched to focusing more on draft picks, the Redskins under Snyder have done it all, not of it's worked

 

 

 

Bingo!  There is the problem.  Your reply just indicates that Snyder tried all of these approaches.  What he should have done is stay out of football moves & leave everything to a competent football person (i.e. not Allen).  We were all given some hope when Scott M was hired as GM, but he was then fired & slandered after a few years.  I don't really have an issue with that, but he should have immediately been replaced by another true GM w/ full authority.  Not a mouthpiece like Allen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

 

The dismantling was not done over night - it never is nor did I say or even imply that. The dismantling was done over several years so we have had - intentional or not - a 10 year cycle of 5 yrs building up to an apex, then 5 ys of dismantling to a deep crater. That is why I referenced 2025. Maybe I could have been more clear - but not being ugly I really thought it was. 

 

I have no intention of getting into the minutia either about who was sent packing and who was brought in. the results are what they are. We reach a point where it looks like we might be turning some corner and turning into a respectable team and within a few yrs we suck again - and each drop seems to be (yes this part is my perception) worse than the last time. 

 

Dan may have changed is some minor ways but the results are the same. He has not done one thing he needs to do - hire a real GM and get completely out of the way. More importantly, it's well documented the culture is horrible. Again, the data shows that people continuously under perform when they get here. That is not a coincidence. 

 

 

dismantling is a word with connotations, and the fact people left over the years in the modern NFL does not meet it in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple question for Carex - do you believe that Allen should retain his job?  I am not asking if you believe that this will occur, but if you personally believe that he should be fired.

 

Keep in mind that during his ten years the Redskins only have 3 winning seasons, 2 playoff appearances & 0 playoff wins during a time where just about every other NFC team has had some measure of success (many have been to SB).  They are coming off possibly the worst Redskins season ever & their lowest attendance in recent Redskins history.  Allen is also not viewed favorably by his peers, the fans or the media.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carex said:

 

dismantling is a word with connotations, and the fact people left over the years in the modern NFL does not meet it in my opinion

 

Ok, so now we are going to play semantics? Let me be as clear as absolutely possible then: 

 

Twice we have been at a point where it looked like the team could become and consistent winner - yet within a few years they are right back to being cellar dwellers - regardless  of it was intentional or not - something I said before but you conveniently ignored. So they did not make the proper plans to ensure continued success - period. There are no excuses - none other than complete and utter incompetence. Forget the injuries - they have had decades to over come that - forget players leaving - they are paid to be aware and make the proper adjustments and have NOT done so quite consistently. Has every decision been bad? Of course not. But the end result is this team yet again sucks! Yet again we are hearing the - well it's not all their fault. Or what do you want them to do? 

 

What I want them to do is stop ****ing with one of the true pleasures I used to have in following a team sport! This was part of my childhood and part of adulthood. Something I planned around. And Dan Snyder has complete ****ed it up!  And not just the records. This is not a franchise to be proud of anymore. One POS player after another and they can't stay away from it. They make the worst decisions to keep this team in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. And spare me the: poor pitiful Dan. It's not his fault! He owns every bit of this! 

 

I for one am just plain tired of it. I used to a proud Redskins fan. I loved this franchise. Now I am ashamed of it. I am ashamed of what passes as acceptable behavior from both players and the FO. This team is a complete embarrassment and it all starts and ends with Dan Snyder. Period. And there is nothing to suggest anything will change while he owns this team. And that both makes me angry and honestly pretty sad. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

I've not read this thread so I assume this has already been said, but this team, not only the last 20 years, I think you're going to have to go back 60 or more years.

 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/was/index.htm

 

Checked a bit based on your reply & man is this team historically awful!  Their current pt differential is -128.  Assuming that they lose most/all of their remaining games & score very few pts while giving up a fair amt (safe assumption) this team will likely have the worst Redskins pt differential since 1961 (-218 & that is still possible -granted that was in 14 games). 

 

The amt of pts scored is also historically low.  Currently on pace to score the fewest pts in a very, very long time.  At first I thought that the 1982 pt total was worse at 190, but I saw & remembered that was for only 9 games!  Heck that is even possible for this team - yikes (they only have 125 now).  Maybe they will have an offensive explosion over the next month - lol.  This team is just flat out horrible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, No Excuses said:

This is by far the worst Redskins team of all time but disciplined, commitment to the run football is back in DC and it works! Who knew?

 

LOL & apparently that approach results in hardly ever scoring pts.  This team currently is last in the NFL in passing, last in pts scored (trailing the leading Ravens by over 20 pts/game), next-to-last in yds/game (trailing leading Boys by almost 200 yds/game) & prior to garbage time vs. Jets had not scored in almost 4 games & didn't have one game in last six where they passed for even 170 yds.  This is even beyond the pathetic Zorn/Campbell era - this one of the worst NFL offensive seasons ever.

 

Allen & co should have seen this coming and made numerous mistakes & also nonactions that cost them. They knew that they had OL issues yet played their little game with TW, let some others go & really did nothing to build the OL in offseason (major moves being acquiring Flowers & Penn - whatever).  At a minimum they could have dealt TW to address OL or other areas.  They knew that they had TE issues yet did precious little -  relying on Reed was just not smart (they should have perhaps brought him back but view any contributions as a bonus).  I think that they handled QB OK although they should have ensured that Gruden was on the same page (or get rid of him perhaps before draft).  QB moves in previous years have certainly hamstrung them.  Finally they did improve at WR but they need to do a lot more probably to include unloading Richardson (likely yet another bust FA move).

 

Are we supposed to trust that Allen & co will get it rt this offseason?  Arrghhh - this is so frustrating.

 

Edited by dicksogj
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, dicksogj said:

Simple question for Carex - do you believe that Allen should retain his job?  I am not asking if you believe that this will occur, but if you personally believe that he should be fired.

 

Keep in mind that during his ten years the Redskins only have 3 winning seasons, 2 playoff appearances & 0 playoff wins during a time where just about every other NFC team has had some measure of success (many have been to SB).  They are coming off possibly the worst Redskins season ever & their lowest attendance in recent Redskins history.  Allen is also not viewed favorably by his peers, the fans or the media.

 

 

it's not a simple question for me, because I don't normally judge on things like that.  THe farthest I tend to go is "if he wants to leave, let him leave."  I won't miss him if he's gone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only team owner I can think of that started off as badly as Dan Snyder, only to actually facilitate a winning team, is Ted Turner with the Braves. But by the 20-year-mark, Turner had long since given up his "hands on" style of ownership and had multiple pennants and a World Series ring to show off for his efforts. 

 

Is it possible for Dan Snyder to finally, actually, no for real you guys get his **** together and do the same (albeit with a much longer arc)? Sure. 

Is it possible that I'll hit the Powerball next week and immediately stop going to work? Also sure. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you seem to believe that a lack of awareness from an irreconcilable ego is the source of Snyder's failure as an owner. There are enough anecdotes and stories to suspect that he also suffers from some behavioral irregularities. Even if he were to strike gold and win the whole thing, I have serious doubts that the success or at least the template from which that success came about would be sustained with him in charge.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything that could possibly blow up in Dan and Bruces faces the past 12 months has. Hasn't it already been over a year since the Redskins won a home game?
 

I used to joke about how this team was ran like a wile e coyote cartoon when they kept franchising KC instead of giving him a decent contract in Early 2016 (before Osweiler was overpaid) but I had no idea that everything possible was going to blow up in their faces like it has. Everything!

 

Alex Smith gets Kirk's contract and does almost nothing besides take care of the football over 1/2 a season then has a career ending injury. Colt predicably goes down soon after and we're stuck with Butt Fumble and some guy who hasn't played since Tampa about a decade earlier because that's the only guy Bruce knows about lol. (But the clowns think that starting out 6-4 means that we are close, despite being blown out by every decent offense we faced) Meanwhile Wade Phillips goes to his 2nd SB since we refused to pay him and instead hired the worst DC of the past decade.

 

McVay takes the Rams to the SB. Now Kyle Shanahan has the best record in the NFL while the 2nd best in the NFC is Lafluer. All 3 of those guys were on the 2013 3-13 team with a 2 time SB winning coach who Dan and Bruce fired because they knew what they were doing! LOL. All those guys went 3-13 running Dan's dumpster fire yet we're supposed to believe that they were the problem? HAHA That kind of **** only happens to Doofus Dan and it happens with every coaching staff he hires. (Except for Gibbs who was wise enough to GTFO) But 4 of the best coaches in the league at the same time going 3-13. That is Dan's Souper Bowl (as in Soup Sandwich which is his specially).

 

Now Trent Williams sits out an entire year choosing to lose weekly million + dollar checks and  could've definitely been traded for multiple high draft picks if not for the "maroons" running the team. Jordan Reed, who the Redskins overpaid, sits out an entire NFL season while they blow off resigning the best OLman on the team for the 2nd year in a row. This is probably also the time to start trying to lock up J. Allen but they won't.

 

Kirk looks like an All Pro. Smith is going to be a Pro Bowler in GB. Fuller and Breeland are starting in KC. Crowder is the Jets best WR so far. But we still have Norman. 💩

 

Oh, and the Nationals just won the WS. last year the Capitals won the SC and now this season it looks like another Ravens SB year is very possible. Yet the clown show that can't get a stadium in DC is headed to an epic 1-15 season while proclaiming to the world that they are close. We just need to be patient. 20 years, just wait one more! :rofl89:

 

Loony Tunes has nothing on Dan Snyder's Washington Redskins. This **** can't possibly get much more hilarious!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.