Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

CT doesn't look special in space any more. Too many injuries, or just making business decisions due to the injuries?

Love should have his job by next season anyways. Knowing Redskins mojo, CT will sign with an NFC East team, stay healthy for once, and light us up.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Loved the move to put Haskins in, but damn...

He isn't ready, obviously. But he also has been put in tough spots no rookie should be put in. Keenum just needed to be barely average to stave this off longer, damn it. Makes me so mad.

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

I don’t know if the Estate Tax came before or after JKC’s death (you really should be cursing Ted Kennedy for this), but you can’t just will a team. John KC would have had to pay a HUGE tax on the difference between what his dad paid for the team and the value at that time. I think 28%... ? If you can’t afford that, that’s when outside investors (or even a group led by him) can come in and take it.

then how did halas and frontier gain control of the bears and rams

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think it’s what you get with him. Some good games, some great games, so god awful games. He’s a decent NFL backup QB but he isn’t consistent enough to be a regular starter

He has the same repetitive bad habits once he feels pressure, so the defense knows where to be and look before the ball is thrown.

Opponents have been keying in on this since week 1.

Next weekend I am taping the game.  Not going to stay inside to watch these bad games any more.  Get outside and enjoy the good weather before it gets cold

and crappy winter weather begins.  This team does not deserve loyal fans tuning in to watch them this season.  This season is lost and getting a new head coach

will not fix the top management problems this franchise has had for a very long time.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

All I ever asked was for a QB have the ability to read NFL defenses quickly and possess the accuracy to get the ball there on time.

Reading defenses is actually a quality that is a strength of Haskins. He's obviously not ready yet, but I expect that to be a strength of his once he's used to the speed of the game. He's a smart dude, football-wise.

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Yeah, Haskins aint ready.

Then make him ready, because Case is still worse.  

And Jay is not doing him any favors in the play calling, he's trying to call this like Case is out there, does it look like he is trying anything that Haskins has shown in the past he was comfortable with?  They need a week to gameplan for what works best, but it almost doesn't matter because the Pats will take that away next week.  That experience against the Pats will be invaluable, just do it, this season is over anyway at this rate

Archived