Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

11 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

If we go 2-10 the rest of the way, this Franchise will have officially dipped below .500 winning percentage all time. In that case, you can officially call us a losing franchise.

I actually assumed we were already below .500. 

In the Snyder era we're 0.430 - I am surprised at how mediocre that is, I thought for sure we'd be closer to 0.300

39 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

right, now it's "who the hell cares about all your facts".    in the springtime, it was other redskin fans laughing it up in the background on the set of ESPN's show with Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman as they laughed at the GIants for drafting Jones and both of those clowns putting Haskins in the hall of fame...and other skins fans there hootin and hollerin' laughin it up having a good time on the set's show in APRIL...............................that's what I hate.  thats the root of it.....the typical redskin fan jumpin around and celebratin in april....and they did it again........a closer look showed why the giants made the right decision...and NOT EVEN THE REDSKINS.....but the REDSKINS OWNER...once again, yet again...making a terrible decision

OMG......please stop.  Just stop.  

24 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i root for the team, not individuals.  the TEAM gets worse when they make draft busts in the 1st round.  The team gets MUCH worse, usually, when they draft a bust at QUARTERBACK in the first round.  

It's way to early to declare him a bust, especially under this coaching staff, so give it time.  You might be right, but, he has a limited  scope of experience.  Got to give him time to grow.  He may surprise you, he may not.  If you are right and he is a bust we will declare you the King of the Internet, until then STFU about it already.

6 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Im curious what FedEx will look like next week.  Who would want to be there other than Patriot fans?

You're probably right, although some people will take the chance to see Haskins play if he's starting. People like to be able to say "I saw so-and-so's first start" even if he's liable to be unrecognizable after facing Bill Belichick. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Colt take that burden next week anyways, though part of me thinks now that we've ripped off the bandaid we should just give Haskins every single first team rep the rest of the season, Patriots or not.

29 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i root for the team, not individuals.  the TEAM gets worse when they make draft busts in the 1st round.  The team gets MUCH worse, usually, when they draft a bust at QUARTERBACK in the first round.  

Just say you're rooting against him already, otherwise, root for him

34 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Is Haskins not part of the team then? 

This team is an embarrassment. The fact that Bruce Allen was the person who said 'We are Close" is all that should be needed to send him packing along with the ENTIRE coaching staff. What do these guys do all week?  Every single play there's a penalty. These guys look Lost. Completely lost. 

Haskins needs to start the rest of the way.

Front OFfice needs to get rid of dead wood..   Too many players not playing each week, could be replaced by healthy bodies.

Fire the HC, OC, DC  this team needs a complete coaching reboot.

OF course we want Bruce fired, but I'll take a reassignment to "business operations"

Synder isn't going anywhere...  just stop with the whining about relocation..  

Synder does not care to rectify this situation by firing Bruce Allen who hired Jay Gruden. Fire Gruden for his lousy defensive coordinators and his perpetual inability to prepare his team, making sure they are disciplined and make adjustments in game. Last but not least Synder needs to get rid of the medical, training and conditioning staff. I refuse to be angry and give my self high blood pressure over this franchise. I'll enjoy McLaurin, Sims Jr, Quinn, Payne, Allen, Ioannidis, Sweat, and see what Haskins is made of, until I don't.  Silly me for letting the post draft hype to sucker me back in when my apathy was at an all time high.

Anyone else at the game or watching on TV see what happened after the game?  As soon as the final whistle blew #22 Everett ran full sprint across the field and got into it with a Giants player.  Looked like there was some pushing and shoving but it was on the opposite side of the field from me so couldn't tell.

Probably something stupid and I don't know why I even care.

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Anyone else at the game or watching on TV see what happened after the game?  As soon as the final whistle blew #22 Everett ran full sprint across the field and got into it with a Giants player.  Looked like there was some pushing and shoving but it was on the opposite side of the field from me so couldn't tell.

Probably something stupid and I don't know why I even care.

I thought it was Collins.

I saw him on the post game show jawing with some giants players and having to be restrained.

57 minutes ago, volsmet said:

The #1 pick in the draft is the best asset available, it’s ridiculous not to want it, and the waiver spot.

Imagine how much fun the draft thread would be in the off season if so.  We don't have a 2nd rounder.  Now if we only we had a veteran asset who we could trade who could get us that pick back and more?  But I don't blame them as for holding on to Trent, they would be unnecessarily jeopardizing the playoff run they are on. 

Because...

37 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Im curious what FedEx will look like next week.  Who would want to be there other than Patriot fans?

I almost was going to fly up to that game.  Thankfully I changed course -- though who knows the game am hitting the SF one could be uglier. 

39 minutes ago, UKskins said:

In the Snyder era we're 0.430 - I am surprised at how mediocre that is, I thought for sure we'd be closer to 0.300

most people here look at our worst and think that was the way it always was.  But while we've only had two 10-6 seasons we've only had one 3-13 seasons and that was out worst record

54 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Whoever doesnt think he was one of the top 32 prospects in the draft last year need to get a grip on reality. The guy threw for over 4800 yards and 50 TD's with a QB rating of 174.1....You people are insane.

Funny. JT Barrett put up near the same numbers because everyone was wide open. Any QB can put up those numbers at Ohio State. Any QB. Haskins is no way top 32 but believe what you want. Let's not count todays game and 3 interceptions. Doesn't even count really. It's what happens to Ohio State QBs. There could be exceptions but not this time. It would be cool to be wrong but i don't think i am.  Damn shame

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I thought it was Collins.

I saw him on the post game show jawing with some giants players and having to be restrained.

He may have been doing it too but it was for sure Everett that sprinted across the field immediately after the final whistle.  

Archived