Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

That's insane the lack of support Haskins is getting.  Those last two INTs were from skill positon players just basically not giving a ****

He's not the best prospect to ever come out, if we're going to acknowledge he's a high grade project, we have to accept that if we don't do everything we can to help him be successful, he will fail.  

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

you keep calling him mediocre, he set the Ohio State record for TDs in the his first season, broke it by 15 touchdowns.  If you want to argue that hasn't translated to the NFL or won't, this is his first game, its rediculous to make that call now and say everyone that spent months debating this jus didn't see what you saw.  Believe what you want to believe, what you should be hoping for is to be wrong, not right

im not making this call "now".  I made this call in advance of him being drafted at all.   because i watched I believe 7 of his college games last year.  all on youtube.  took notes.  wrote down every pass play attempted in what amounted to basically  half of his college career.  throwing the ball down the field , I thought he was terrible.  and on 3rd down converrsions through the air?  He was one of the WORST QUARTERBACKS I HAVE EVER SEEN!  He flat out SUCKED!   He was ATROCIOUS on 3rd downs in college.  A-T-R-O-C-I-O-U-S.  So his final tally stats dont make jack S to me, because those numbers, just like David Klingler's numbers and so many other COLLEGE QB numbers dont and WONT translate to the NFL game.   

10 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm ready for some absolutely crazy drama. No boring **** this week, I want players asking for trades, intentionally not practicing, and some serious dirt to be thrown on management. If Gruden is fired I want him to go out like a boss for all the things hes put up with. 

Gruden's an idiot and **** coach.  **** him and anyone who supports him.

2 minutes ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

hahahahaha jr throws another int hahahaha and yes it is on him, he threw before davis was turned to catch

On both. Haskins threw slightly behind trying to anticipate. Davis didn’t snap his head around and dropped a ball that hit him in the hands.

All around poor football.

Just now, RandyHolt said:

Jay is still running plays for Colt, throwing lofts down the sideline.

Jay's entire playbook this year is built around Colt.

Telling ya'll he doesn't care about Haskins.  I'm convinced the second Colt is cleared to play he's getting the starting job back instead of calling the season over and focusing on Haskins

Just now, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

im not making this call "now".  I made this call in advance of him being drafted at all.   because i watched I believe 7 of his college games last year.  all on youtube.  took notes.  wrote down every pass play attempted in what amounted to basically  half of his college career.  throwing the ball down the field , I thought he was terrible.  and on 3rd down converrsions through the air?  He was one of the WORST QUARTERBACKS I HAVE EVER SEEN!  He flat out SUCKED!   He was ATROCIOUS on 3rd downs in college.  A-T-R-O-C-I-O-U-S.  So his final tally stats dont make jack S to me, because those numbers, just like David Klingler's numbers and so many other COLLEGE QB numbers dont and WONT translate to the NFL game.   

Dang, you are such a HARPIE... 

Contrast Haskins, a rookie, zero time with the starters vs. Case who was named the starter in August, and continues to over throw players running wide open down the field.  It's a worse look on Case if you ask me.  Haskins at least is justified in his performance until he is actually being prepared by the coaches as the starting QB. 

Archived