Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

nope, it doesnt mean I DONT know what I'm talking about either.  or any of the professional scouts of QB needy teams that ALL passed on him in the first round until dan snyder, who knows the same about football as haskins's fans seem to know: nothing.

You know what you have some agenda here I can't figure out,  Your not a fan so what do you want?  I mean everyone wants something if they waste so much time on a site they are clearly not a fan of.

Haskins needs to have the game slow down for him and learn that he can't hold the ball forever waiting for a big play. Those are things that will come with time. Even the 50/50 ball was a great throw but it's not Richardson's game...McLaurin or Harmon come down with that imo. 

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I'm not gonna read a whole lot into Haskins' performance today.  Dude had no shot.  Terrible decision to even put him out there.

As painful as this game is to watch, it is the bandaid that needed to be ripped off.  RIP Gruden era.  Such a **** show.

I don’t think it was a bad decision.  I think the notion that he will be a mental wreck is overblown.  Many great QBs have historically had rocky beginnings.  

So the other thing on Jay is that the offense wasn’t properly prepared.  They had all off season, TC and 4 preseason games to get it prepared and it wasn’t. 

Keenum clearly has no idea what he’s doing.

Maybe the whole play was Colt all the way.  And when he couldn’t go, everything collapsed.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Here’s the real problem: the Skins s drafted a franchise QB in the 6th year if a HC tenure.  And then told Jay he had to win.

Honestly Jay should have declared Haskins the starter immediately and committed to getting him ready, modified his system and figured out a way to develop him from day 1. 

Agreed on both counts.  That top scenario was always gonna end poorly. 

Archived