Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

6 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

You can watch all the game film you want, doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about. 

nope, it doesnt mean I DONT know what I'm talking about either.  or any of the professional scouts of QB needy teams that ALL passed on him in the first round until dan snyder, who knows the same about football as haskins's fans seem to know: nothing.

Why didn't we even try to pass?  So is that a surrender?  Not even try to air it out to give Haskins reps?  I totally belieive they going to put Colt out there if Jay isn't fired in the next 24 hours

Fine, if we want to die like this, allow another TD so we can have 4 games in a row allowing 30+ so they at least fire the DC

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What I have seen of Miami this season so far is a bad team, but a team that has pride and is at least trying.  With Washington there is just a feeling of laziness out there, they are slow to everything, always feel two or more steps behind what the other team is doing (on either side of the ball).   

Once that game kicks off it is going to become apparent very quickly whether Washington is just bad, or if they are also pretty much phoning it in on top of it. 

The Dolphins will prob win the game unless there is a cold front.

Redskin players will be sweating like pregnant nuns.

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

nope, it doesnt mean I DONT know what I'm talking about either.  or any of the professional scouts of QB needy teams that ALL passed on him in the first round until dan snyder, who knows the same about football as haskins's fans seem to know: nothing.

How many teams passed on Russell Wilson through how many rounds? Doesn’t really mean anything

1 minute ago, Ghedrick said:

As much as I hate Manusky this one isn't on him.

Oh he has played a big role in it.  Our field position this half has been abysmal because the Giants are gaining 30 yards in every possession.  But this is one of the first games where the offense has been worse.

Archived