Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

5 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Lazy undisciplined football team.........fire him right after the game and  start a new chapter with a new coach. Might as well burn it down now and get things rolling towards a new future. Would hope for Brucey Bruce to go as well....probably to much to ask for.

It's time...

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

He isn't ready, obviously. But he also has been put in tough spots no rookie should be put in. Keenum just needed to be barely average to stave this off longer, damn it. Makes me so mad.

I dont understand. I thought "the league done messed up" not drafting him higher. Well, at least Haskins & Haskins marketing team is in full swing.  LOL.  Yeah, I've havent seen this mistake before, 7 years ago.

Just now, shakinaiken said:

Hilarious replay- literally every single receiver was open: Haskins declined all of them. 

Right now he is very confused. Not his fault bad coaching causes things like this. This is what a rookie looks like with no coaching. Jay obviously didn’t want him so has no interest in coaching him. 

Haskins is not playing well but neither was Case.

Both guys are destined to fail with this staff. We do not develop guys. We do not put them in position to succeed.

But there was no reason to keep playing Case. He isn’t the present or the future.

I must say the Redskins are a bad team right now, but the whole thing from top to bottom just reeks of bad ju ju and has for quite a while.  An enima is sorely needed here. Typical that Haskins would have to get his first regular season reps against Jones and the Giants.  Everything right now is in the gutter.  Change is desperately needed.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He isn't ready, obviously. But he also has been put in tough spots no rookie should be put in. Keenum just needed to be barely average to stave this off longer, damn it. Makes me so mad.

No doubt on all fronts.

Hopefully this puts to rest that he got jobbed in Minny and is a serviceable QB.  

Defensive line = Terrible.  Zero pass rush, can’t stop the run.

Linebackers = Terrible.  Can’t tackle in the open field to save their lives.  Covering grass, leaving guys open.

Secondary = Awful.  So much money invested in this secondary.  Just pitiful.

Offensive Line = Dreadful.  Trade Trent Williams already!  Get a goddamn draft pick!  The Dolphins at least are TRYING to be this bad!

Running Backs = Give me a break.

Tight Ends = Blah.  Jordan Reed might never play again and even if he does it won’t be for long.

Wide Receivers = Our only good option McLaurin is of course injured.  Wouldn’t be surprised to quickly see him oft injured.

This team has been constructed HORRIBLY

Hourly reminder: while I admit it is a very hopeful thought that change will occur following this game... there is a better than likely chance, given the history, that no changes are made to any part of the staff/organizational structure. Don’t get your hopes up.

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

I dont understand. I thought "the league done messed up" not drafting him higher. Well, at least Haskins & Haskins marketing team is in full swing.  LOL.  Yeah, I've havent seen this mistake before, 7 years ago.

HHAHAHHAA - look out the Haskins apologists will come out and tell you your too "old" to understand; dude was a loser from the jump

Archived