TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

727B65EB-39F4-46DA-AC0A-A6CA4F505EB8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

Yeah, because Keenum is the future and Haskins is not. :rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

3 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

No matter who is at quarterback if you cannot run for first downs it hampers the offense and allows the defense to just play the pass.  We are do predictable its not funny.

This Kevin guy is supposed to be an offensive guru and I do not see it right now at all.

Kevin O'Connell does not call the plays, or design the offense. He helps Gruden gameplan and that's basically it. Why do people keep thinking he's our offensive guru or something. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddub52 said:

And what credentials do you have?

2x Fantasy Football League winner.

Guy knows the game. Get over it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

His first NFL playing time.  Give him a break.  I was not big on drafting him, but, geezus LET IT REST!

my critique is not what he's doing today.  my critique is based on his entire college season last year, which was a below average QB not worthy of a draft pick higher than the 3rd round.

4 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

You want us to hop into a time machine and undraft the kid? give it a rest!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Yeah he must have banged your wife. That’s the only explanation at this point. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, zskins said:

Yeah, because Keenum is the future and Haskins is not. :rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

by the end of next season, i will have the last laugh.  because you will learn then what I already know: haskins aint the future either.

Just now, Panninho said:

How often will they throw over the middle until we actually do something against it?

Until a new coaching staff comes in.  They are forcing their system forcing whatever it takes to win, they too hardheaded to capitulate

• Like 1

It’s amazing how much our defensive guys are just falling down.  Literally on an individual basis they get worse playing on this defense.  

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Kevin O'Connell does not call the plays, or design the offense. He helps Gruden gameplan and that's basically it. Why do people keep thinking he's our offensive guru or something. 

Isn't his new title offensive coordinator?!!

I’ll give the defense for not giving up a score but they are also doing something else which they haven’t fixed. That is letting the offense work the clock down with a long drive to help seal the lead. Big moment now,

Just now, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

by the end of next season, i will have the last laugh.  because you will learn then what I already know: haskins aint the future either.

Image result for now leave animated gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The NFL is going to be unwatchable if they don't change the way they call penalties.

• Like 1