TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

Our offensive line:

LT - Penn
LG - Flowers

C - Bergstrom
RG - Martin
RT - Moses

If that doesn't give you confidence, then I don't know what will.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yep, Harmon's been active before, he's just the official lineup change.

And that Bears offense was HORRENDOUS.  And then they played us.  And we are god awful against rookies.  So, yeah, only optimism over here!

I’m trying man

0B21A323-81FD-4FE0-873F-14F778C86336.jpeg.3e6fe4a036359ad08734b1d33dbbd4ac.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Our offensive line:

LT - Penn
LG - Flowers

C - Bergstrom
RG - Martin
RT - Moses

It’s the beginning of the new Hogs. 

Our MVP Tress Way is BOOMING them in warm ups.  Two straight coffin corners, one on each sideline, snap at the far 40 and kicking from the 30 getting them inside the 15.

15 minutes ago, -JB- said:

People hate Mara.

I hate Snyder worse.

At least Mara has won.  Synder is a douche snake that loses.

• Like 1

Wow. Game isnt on in the Dallas area so its not on here (tulsa) either. That's a first that I can remember. Is it worth to get out of bed to stream it on Xbox? Hmmm

Dear Jay Gruden,

If you don't win today your fired.......

No O LINE to speak of

Rookie Wide receivers

Worst secondary in the NFL.

Have a nice day and thanks for attempting to coach this dumpster fire of a team.

0 possibility of hiring a decent head coach during the season due to all of the turmoil surrounding this team. 

Still love em though HTTR! GO SKINS!

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m trying man

It’s the beginning of the new Hogs. 

LOL, I feel you.

And the only Hogs here is the bacon they served for breakfast.

The oft injured O line, injured again?  Tell me it's not so.  How could that be?   If there is a team that needed a super sub type for the O line like Ray Brown was for this team long ago, and Ty not that long ago, it's this team.  I guess we got to hope Wes Martin adjusts quickly.   Fortunately the Giants D is terrible so maybe it won't hurt much.  

Digesting all the reports today, for all the Jay must go people here, I think you will be disappointed.  Looks like he'd be safe.  It makes sense if you think about it with the Patriots on deck.   Otherwise you'd be throwing that new dude right to the wolves

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Fun note:  If Haskins takes any snaps today, then he will be the SIXTH quarterback since November 2018:

• 1)  Smith
  • 2)  McCoy

3)  Sanchez

• 4)  Johnson
  • 5)  Keenum
  • Like 2

Got 44 minutes until kick-off and Giants side of the stadium is pretty sparse.  Not much of a pop when they came out for stretches, not much of a boo when we came out.

This is gonna be a shellacking. Giants are riding a high behind their rookie QB, even without anyone but Engram this D will struggle. 

I was supposed to be at this game until my buddy (Giants fan) had something come up. I was relieved. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The oft injured O line, injured again?  Tell me it's not so.  How could that be?   If there is a team that needed a super sub type for the O line like Ray Brown was for this team long ago, and Ty not that long ago, it's this team.  I guess we got to hope Wes Martin adjusts quickly.   Fortunately the Giants D is terrible so maybe it won't hurt much.  

Digesting all the reports today, for all the Jay must go people here, I think you will be disappointed.  Looks like he'd be safe.  It makes sense if you think about it with the Patriots on deck.   Otherwise you'd be throwing that new dude right to the wolves

I might be the biggest “Jay isn’t a good coach” guy and _I_ don’t think he should be fired after this game.

Manusky I could live with. 

The earliest Jay should be fired, if he’s fired in season at all (which I don’t think they should do) is the bye week.

And ONLY if it’s because they want to see what the Kevin O’Connell/Haskins chemistry is. If that’s not the reason, then there’s no reason to fire Jay until after the season.  

They should have done it after 2016.  They missed the window. Now you deal with it until after the season.  

• Like 1

I wouldn’t count on any changes after this game, either, unless it’s total annihilation.

just be prepared.

Good news:  Haskins looking sharp in warm-ups, leading receivers, just looks beautiful.

Bad news:  Keenum just threw one into the sideline as I was typing the above.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Inactives:

McKinsy

The defense needs to step up and play.  Basically fully healthy against a rookie QB.

I was reading too fast and jumped out of my chair and starting dancing around the living room. ****! It doesn't say Manusky. :(

I agree with the skins front office with Scherff and contract offers.  He misses too many games to make him the highest paid guard, and he is good, but not the best guard in the league.

Let him walk if he doesn't accept a fair contract offer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

I was reading too fast and jumped out of my chair and starting dancing around the living room. ****! It doesn't say Manusky. :(

I don’t know if being brain dead counts as an inactive 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Our offensive line:

LT - Penn
LG - Flowers

C - Bergstrom
RG - Martin
RT - Moses

Given that line - I'll be furious (ok more furious than the Skin normally make me) if they put Haskins in at any point today (Yeah barring injury of course).

• Like 1

Just now, Fred Jones said:

I agree with the skins front office with Scherff and contract offers.  He misses too many games to make him the highest paid guard, and he is good, but not the best guard in the league.

Let him walk if he doesn't accept a fair contract offer.

I say trade him before the deadline try to nab a 3rd in this years draft instead of getting nothing for him.I don't believe we are in the comp pick game come the offseason we have ton of money to spend and will cancel any comp pick we could get for him.Now is the time to get something for him and Trent.