TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

The team has quit on the coaches.

Coaches quit on being good coaches.

Players quit on coaches.

Fans quit on players.

God quit on fans.

Manusky had the right idea, you have to send the house on Jones but stick with it.   Yes, he's brave in the pocket but at least in college he'd make his share of mistakes when they brought on the heat on him. 

• Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Manusky had the right idea, you have to send the house on Jones but stick with it.   Yes, he's brave in the pocket but at least in college he'd make his share of mistakes when they brought on the heat on him. 

He did not stick with it against Trubisky.  Of course he will abandon it.  Because it works.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

lol 1 step forward, 5 steps back. im highly amused to watch this train wreck 

Pats game is perfect opportunity for a protest

It’s almost predictable isn’t it. Were any of you excited after that stop on 3rd down? My initial thought was. “I'm sure we took a penalty or something”

Edited by NNT

This team is not only bad, but it's boring to watch.  The last exciting moment was McLaurin's TD catch against Philly. 

• Like 2

I'm not even phased. I hope this game leads to massive overhaul of the coaching staff. It's clear that the players have quit on Gruden.

• Haha 1

This franchise is a complete joke.   You can tell already the players have quit.  

I have quit as well.  What’s the point Snyder isn’t going anywhere and next year it will be more of the same.  And the next year and the next.  

Seriously there simply is no light at the end of the tunnel.   the franchise that I once proudly rooted for is dead and never coming back.  

I finally have accepted and it is

what it is. 

If anyone deserves ill will or bad things to happen it’s Bruce and Dan.   I wish you two the worst and hope the rest of your lives are full of sadness and sorrow.