Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Hail ya idahofan...congrats man..that's cool as ****..you got some kick ass seats man!!..way to represent the gem state!!..go skins!!

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

No reason to panic, guys, were only missing McLaurin, Scherff (haven’t seen his status update yet so maybe he plays), Roullier and Williams (I count him only because our FO counts him!)

No 17?

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Inactives:

Scherff

Rouille

Reed

McLaurin

McCoy

Colvin

McKinsy

So I assume Bergstrom at Center, Martin at Right Guard.  

The defense needs to step up and play.  Basically fully healthy against a rookie QB.

According to official lineup, this is accurate.  Also have Harmon in for McClaurin.

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

According to official lineup, this is accurate.  Also have Harmon in for McClaurin.

Harmon has been active on previous games.

I will say this.  If you’re going to have a week where you have injuries on offense, this is the week.  The giants defense is horrid.  Their starters might jot be as good as our backups. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Harmon has been active on previous games.

I will say this.  If you’re going to have a week where you have injuries on offense, this is the week.  The giants defense is horrid.  Their starters might jot be as good as our backups. 

Yep, Harmon's been active before, he's just the official lineup change.

And that Bears offense was HORRENDOUS.  And then they played us.  And we are god awful against rookies.  So, yeah, only optimism over here!

I guess we will see if Richardson can truly lead the WR group...  almost last man standing and we will be throwing alot playing catch up...

have no confidence that our D can stop anyone especially a rookie QB... we have historically been good at making the new guy look great

i liked our chances if our stud rookie WR was playing. now that he's not, im not shocked if this is an L + we make rookie QB's look like HOFer. 

and idk what NYG defense looks like, but Case better get his **** together today.

we're also beyond lucky that Barkley is out. then id certainly count it as a guaranteed loss.

Archived