Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Wagons Are Circled... Around a Whirlpool

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the battle in Snoopy's dog house?

• Redskins Just Win Baby
    • Giants Just Lose Baby
    • The elusive tie? Just Tie Baby
    • Just clean house already !!

1 hour ago, Bigmuss1 said:

The Redskins defense allows 30 points per game.  Anyone picking otherwise, please convince why?  

Giants - 31

redskins - 20

it will be 31-14 and we score late to make it look better, Hopkins, will miss extra point. 

as mentioned earlier in this thread, Giants convert 150% of third downs because Manusky does not blitz.  What a sad state for this once storied franchise. 

Manusky will make the Rookie look like TB12.  

I'm not going to try and convince you they win or you're wrong.  I have a feeling a Saquon-less Giants are lesser offense than Eagles/Cowboys.  Bears got 5 TO, one scoring 7.  I see the Giants getting 20-24, so I'd take the under on our 31 game per average. 

Jones is still a rookie and skins don't like to play all 4 quarters.  I see this as fairly close all game and then a battle of who makes the bigger mistake near the end of the game. 

I think the skins will win and I will not be happy thinking of Dan and Bruce sharing a Coors afterwards saying we're close.  Ugh  Then Bruce shares a story about daddy.  I don't know if they have the sound-byte on skins radio still, where the dude has the mouthpiece in and is screaming "We got to get it turned around today!  REDSKINS!"  It's like no, dude, just keep playing crappy, we never get it turned around on any day. 

The inspired Skins for a random week - 27

Giants -23

Both defenses have played pretty poorly so far.  I know Case sucked last week but his passer rating, ability to connect in the 1st two games, with zero INT's should have been  good enough to win If the D had done their job.  Norman and Collins should have extra incentive given their dislike for Gettleman so that may help.  Anyway this is the type of game the Skins win.  

24-21 Skins

I've gotten in arguments on ES vs the " lose for a draft pick" thing over the years.... and I'm not saying I even want to lose for the pick, I just kind of want them to lose for some sick reason.  It's beyond apathy, it's brutal, self harming hatred lol.  I used to feel this way after games and it wears off.  This ones not wearing off.   I truly think any wins will give this team a false sense of accomplishment.  It's an embarrassing mess, and it should continue to look that way until drastic changes are made.

Skins 24

Giants 31

4 games in a row giving up 30+.  Jay insists we don't make coaching changes.

I'll go for the third week in a row predicting a win, third time the charm?  😀  Redskins 27  Giants 24.

This might be an emotional pick on my end.  I hate the NY Giants with a passion and all the buzz they and Jones are getting this week is nauseating to me.

If you run with the NY media and to some extent the national media.   The joke now is on the Redskins, they got the bum Qb, and the Giants got the gem.  Giants are now the new kid in town with their own young Patrick Mahomes ready to take on the league.

I was listening to one national power ranker talking about how the Giants should leapfrog higher up in the power rankings next week since they are playing the lowly Redskins this Sunday and then compared the buzz about Jones to RG3 in 2012.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/daniel-jones-already-massive-expectations-are-growing/

Daniel Jones’ already massive expectations are growing

https://nypost.com/2019/09/24/daniel-jones-magic-isnt-enough-to-prompt-redskins-into-dwayne-haskins-move/

Everything has changed for Dwayne Haskins and Daniel Jones in five months

The Redskins are currently in last place in the division and face the Jones-led Giants on Sunday.

53 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hey idahofan..looks like ya got an extra ticket for me now lol

I wish I would have gotten some for free... Turns out its expensive to sit down low behind the visitor bench after Daniels had a good game.  Gonna be a lot of Giants fans expecting to see the next coming of Tommy 12 on Sunday.  I hope the Skins will rain on that parade.  Ill give full reports from the stadium for all of you both of you that are interested.

36 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I wish I would have gotten some for free... Turns out its expensive to sit down low behind the visitor bench after Daniels had a good game.  Gonna be a lot of Giants fans expecting to see the next coming of Tommy 12 on Sunday.  I hope the Skins will rain on that parade.  Ill give full reports from the stadium for all of you both of you that are interested.

Well I'm for sure interested lol..so is tk..heyyyy you could throw a potato on the field for me scince I can't get tk to do it lol..so did the price of your ticket go up than just after sunday?

Hey guys,  I have been pretty busy.  Not the season either of our fan bases have been hoping for so far.  I haven’t taken too deep of a look at your injury report, but push come to shove I think the loss of barkley, Golden Tate still being suspended, Jones getting his feet wet, is probably just enough to off set much of a home field advantage.  

I was hoping to see Haskins,  I assume most of you guys were too.  I’m going to hope Giants 20 skins 17.  Division rivals it will be close unless Peterson goes crazy.  Stay healthy hopefully.  

13 minutes ago, Mike10226 said:

Hey guys,  I have been pretty busy.  Not the season either of our fan bases have been hoping for so far.  I haven’t taken too deep of a look at your injury report, but push come to shove I think the loss of barkley, Golden Tate still being suspended, Jones getting his feet wet, is probably just enough to off set much of a home field advantage.  

I was hoping to see Haskins,  I assume most of you guys were too.  I’m going to hope Giants 20 skins 17.  Division rivals it will be close unless Peterson goes crazy.  Stay healthy hopefully.  

Hey man, haven't seen ya around...I'll just say..I'm actually upset to see Barkley out..the giants are the only team in the division I like to pay attention to there players..taylor,Strahan, definitely that badass tight end with the funky moustache from the eighties lol..cowboys eagles meh..**** em..but ya Barkley is fun to watch...it'll be interesting to watch ur rookie qb though..

Hey baked,  yeah I’ve been swamped with work but definitely want to try and be around more with the season underway.  I can say the same I don’t share the hate with the skins I do with the eagles and boys.  I’m excited about the prospect of Haskins and jones dueling it out hopefully for the next decade plus.  Is case supposed to play or colt?  I guess I’ll have to be a little more patient to see these two young guns in action.  

Archived