Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Coach?

RichmondRedskin88

On 12/17/2019 at 2:16 PM, profusion said:

He might be able to drag Dan and Bruce's sorry butts up to 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out, but that's the ceiling.

I'd be interested to see what Marvin could do in a functional organization.

Marvin would be the perfect coach for the Redskins. His 10-6 to 7-9 ceiling just happens to be the Redskins ceiling as well.

Consistently mediocre is exactly what Doofus Dan would embrace.

5 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=20d8c0f97b9530a6image.thumb.png.28780d56d4a2be67a61d0a8edf6f1d67.png

Titans OC; son of FedEx founder. Went to HS in the area and got his coaching start with the Skins in Gibbs last year and Zorn's first year.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm….I think TK posted this info not long ago.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:59 AM, SkinsFTW said:

That's the only qualification that is required.

Vinny and Bruce weren't qualified either yet we got to watch 10 years of ineptitude each.

That's exactly what I was getting at. 

The entire process for picking that person is flawed, so we shouldn't pretend the outcome will be different. 

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Bienemy is almost a done deal, because I heard Dan was sleeping with Bienemy.

Taken from an old Chris Berman quote, from way back in the day.

I love Chris Berman..I think it was last year he was a commentator for a monday night game..niners vikings..it was absolutely amazing..i loved it..I remember closing my eyes and listening to the game...felt like I was hearing a game in the 70's...I also remember the amount of silence there was during plays as the commentator wouldnt talk as much than.

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I love Chris Berman..I think it was last year he was a commentator for a monday night game..niners vikings..it was absolutely amazing..i loved it..I remember closing my eyes and listening to the game...felt like I was hearing a game in the 70's...I also remember the amount of silence there was during plays as the commentator wouldnt talk as much than.

And now you close your ears listening to Booger McFarland....

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I do think Urban ends up coaching in the NFL in 2020 but I would watch Cleveland.

That would be a good landing spot for most coaches. Depends on how much control they want, since the FO is in place there.

The fluid situation with the Redskins weirdly makes it a more attractive job than the Cowboys for any guy who's egotistical enough to think he can come in and take full control.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, CapsSkins said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=20d8c0f97b9530a6image.thumb.png.28780d56d4a2be67a61d0a8edf6f1d67.png

Titans OC; son of FedEx founder. Went to HS in the area and got his coaching start with the Skins in Gibbs last year and Zorn's first year.

Sounds so familiar. Where could I have that name 2 days before that tweet......

:) 

Archived