Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Coach?

RichmondRedskin88

If you are going the college coach route, I think Meyer makes more sense than Swinney. Swinney's whole schtick seems so perfectly tailored to college. I can't imagine a 30 year old offensive lineman not wanting to throw him through a window after 5 months of his act.

I think I want Snyder to hire Meyer because:

1. I actually think it could work, and

2. If it doesn't him grabbing his chest and faking a heart attack in order to collect on the $30 million left on his contract is going to be freaking hysterical.

Either way, I win.

41 minutes ago, illone said:

It's definitely a reach I'm just over here throwing darts at a dart board like everyone else.  He definitely doesn't have the same swagger as McVay but part of me hopes the team doesn't make the same mistake again.  Letting McVay walk was a colossal mistake he should have been elevated and Gruden fired or offered the waterboy role.

I dont care about being right anymore, Im old.  I just want to be proud of the Skins again cuz right now Sundays are not fun.

I'm right there with you, hoss. Sundays ain't what they used to be. And Monday nights aren't, for SURE!

Tomlin sucks, no thanks. (This is an exaggeration, he's average, but not what I want at all in a HC and hasn't been what most Pittsburgh fans want for many years). We would hate him within 5 games. He has squandered so many talented rosters in Pittsburgh and their fans are so sick of him. Of course, he's proven pretty good at keeping controversy and drama on the DL when you consider how many of their players' insanity was kept under wraps until the very end of their tenure. That might make him a good fit here with Snyder ironically, if you just want to go the steady eddy route. 

13 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I truly believe there is no hope with any coach till snyder no longer owns the Redskins..with that said i believe Tomlin is on his way out in Pittsburg..I wouldn't mind him.

You've done it now Dan.

Tater was the last remaining Homer.

On 9/25/2019 at 6:46 PM, jamellm78 said:

Keep your eyes on Eric Bieniemy , the OC for Kansas City. In sure he'll be getting offers in the off-season. 

I don’t know that much about him, but I’d be fine with an Andy Reid guy. It worked for Philly. 

2 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

You've done it now Dan.

Tater was the last remaining Homer.

Nope..ya got it all wrong man..I've been saying snyder is the problem for forever and a day hommie..plus..at FedEx field I still see Redskins fans in the crowd...sooooo nana nana boo boo stick your head in doodoo lol

18 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

Ya..an idahoan coaching the team..real good! lol

I'd be ok with McCarthy..ain't he a QB guru?

Snyder will chase Urban hard.

Urban will look at how many coaches have failed under Snyder -- all of them -- and wisely wait for a better gig.

Harbaugh... maybe. But Snyder would fire him quickly like he did Schotty. There's no way they could co-exist. 

I think it will most likely be a defensive coordinator in demand who agrees to keep O'Connell on board.

And if Bruce is still involved, none of it will make a difference.

Archived