Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to go Nuclear on Snyder???

Renegade7

Is there strong enough case to get owners to force Snyder to sell the team???  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Is there strong enough case to get owners to force Snyder to sell the team???

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • This is so bad we need to move this thread to tailgate to fully discuss it

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

This isnt about me understanding, this is about me refusing to accept that that's okay just because that's what's happening.  This is wrong, this is not normal.  You think there arent a ton of fans of other teams in other transient cities?  Why Is it okay our stadium is 70%-80% opposing fans?  That's not normal at all.

It’s OK to Dan. It’s OK to the NFL. 

We don’t own the team. Whether it’s normal or ok to the “fans” is irrelevant.

14 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s OK to Dan. It’s OK to the NFL. 

We don’t own the team. Whether it’s normal or ok to the “fans” is irrelevant.

Irrelevant to Dan maybe, but not to us as fans.  I'm not sure what you are suggesting, jus accept this and say nothing because it wont matter? I've heard that before.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Irrelevant to Dan maybe, but not to us as fans.  I'm not sure what you are suggesting, jus accept this and say nothing because it wont matter? I've heard that before.

I’m suggesting the nfl needs losers. So they can have winners. The redskins are a good team for the nfl to be a “loser” and Dan is OK with it because he still earns.

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m suggesting the nfl needs losers. So they can have winners.

I'm saying they want parity which means everyone wanting a chance.  Does this franchise look like it stands a chance?  And what reason should the 6th largest market be one of the losers?  We arent even in the rotation anymore.

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The reason is that the redskins don’t need to be a good team for Dan go make money. They can be in the basement for a long time and Dan still gets paid (for the reasons I previously mention)...

1 hour ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Have you been watching? There's nobody left to participate in a boycott.

You gonna participate in a protest or not?  People dont have to go in the stadium to protest.  Dont make this harder for the people that plan to.

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

No, I went to the game last week and still had a great time.... my main complaint with the whole adventure was outside of Dan’s control.... they decided to single track on the metro lines the day of the game.... makes no sense...

Then stop coming in here telling people not to try or it's not worth it.  Keep thinking the metro staying open late for the Nationals games in the playoffs and not for Redskins night games anymore has nothing to do with Snyder.  Hes at minimum not fighting for it, so that might not affect you it affects a lot of other people like myself.

Hail to Scott Van Pelt, Lavar Arrington and others who are sounding off on this cowardly pompous jackass of an owner of the Redskins. Having Bruce Allen address the fans with the firing of Jay, and not Dan, is a complete slap in the face the every Redskins supporter in the world. We must force the firing of Bruce Allen and we must force Dan to take the podium.

I propose we shut this site down to just one topic....Fire Bruce Allen or sell the team.

53 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Hail to Scott Van Pelt, Lavar Arrington and others who are sounding off on this cowardly pompous jackass of an owner of the Redskins. Having Bruce Allen address the fans with the firing of Jay, and not Dan, is a complete slap in the face the every Redskins supporter in the world. We must force the firing of Bruce Allen and we must force Dan to take the podium.

I propose we shut this site down to just one topic....Fire Bruce Allen or sell the team.

I just wish there was something more this fan base could do. I mean you already have opposing teams taking over Fedex field and no one has talked good about Snyder in years. Everything you watch is talking about how bad of a owner he is. I mean does he just live in a bubble. No one likes this jackass and it's sad how he just hides behind his little puppet Bruce. 

12 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He doesn't want anybody to look in his eyes because of the fact that he is a total failure, and everybody knows it. To look into his eyes is to judge him. It has given him a sort of PTSD but he has no intention of changing anything and he'll prove us all wrong in the end.

Now he won't even do a press conference to address the firing of his 8th failed coach for the team that he bought because he supposedly loved and expected to bring back to winning Super Bowls every year.

Hell he won't even speak about any of it at all.

His narcissism has put him into a closet.

But he has Bruce, and Bruce says that we're close...

Basically, we're all doomed.

7 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

He doesn't want anybody to look in his eyes because of the fact that he is a total failure, and everybody knows it. To look into his eyes is to judge him. It has given him a sort of PTSD but he has no intention of changing anything and he'll prove us all wrong in the end.

Now he won't even do a press conference to address the firing of his 8th failed coach for the team that he bought because he supposedly loved and expected to bring back to winning Super Bowls every year.

Hell he won't even speak about any of it at all.

His narcissism has put him into a closet.

But he has Bruce, and Bruce says that we're close...

Basically, we're all doomed.

My guess is he has a Napoleonic complex.  He thinks his money buys him respect and reverence.  He's a little man who doesn't understand that respect is earned and not bought.  

18 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Dan bought the team for $800 million. He could probably sell it for $3 billion today. $4 billion if a new stadium is ever built.

He's happy.

It's baffling how the value of our horrid franchise has increased that much....

look at the guys (Snyder) history.... He's only out for money and his value continues to climb. He's mommy and daddy's boy who's never had responsibility. 

If he didn't have money, he probably wouldn't have gone out on any dates, and therefore, would not be allowed near playgrounds...

@Renegade7

Haven't forgotten about putting some action in place.  I think timing though is critical.  I agree with what Sheehan said this morning which is the theme to Bruce's press conference is Jay was the problem and all will be right with Callahan now.  My hunch is to let that play out a little because I suspect it won't play out well.

I suspect Bruce has reassured Dan that the fans will come around once their season picks up.  They got some ego on the line in the next three games for different reasons.  I suspect they go 1-2 and then a losing streak keeps running.  I think we have to run that script some.  the billboard idea to me is intriguing, wonder if anyone here has done one?  I haven't.  But its simple in theory because all it would require is donations versus work aside from securing a billboard -- ditto a newspaper ad. 

Archived