Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official venting, group therapy, group hug thread

RichmondRedskin88

2 hours ago, skinzplay said:

I'm with you @stoshuaj. I stayed up til 2:15am to watch that mess. My wife said "don't watch that thing, it'll ruin your whole week". I did it anyway. Went to work pissed. Still pissed. Look, I realize that my team won't go to the SB every year; won't make the playoffs every year. But I want them to at least be competitive and prepared when they take the field. Six years of this nonsense (in terms of coaching), and even longer under the team president, and even longer under the owner. It's frustrating as hell.

When the lights come up bright for six years Jay has scurried into a hole. That makes him either a mouse or a roach. My best guess is that Jay is the mouse and Bruce is the roach.

I might be in the minority here, but we need a complete change.  We can't change the owner so it won't happen, but if I was him.  I'd move from MD back to DC, change the name, colors, grass to turf, outside to dome.  Just please start the franchise over!!!!

19 hours ago, volsmet said:

I call bs on most of that.; The diet plan isn’t necessarily a good one & #3 is done daily without any benefits so far. 

You trying to tell me that you keep putting a finger in your butt daily without any benefits?

I just saw Josh Norman's "warning" to "fair weather fans." Lol. Man, **** that guy. Clueless about the history here. Clueless about what we've been through the last 20 years. 

People need to understand ... fans who are leaving aren't leaving because they're "quitters" or they're "fair weather." What a joke. They're leaving because they are finally understanding how hopeless the future is under the current ownership and front office staff, and if that's not going to change, why should anyone continue to invest themselves in this charade of a team? 

It's like having an addict family member. Eventually, if they are not going to do what they need to do to get better and help themselves, you have to step away from them in the hopes that your actions might help slap them into reality, and also for your own self-preservation. Doesn't mean you're "quitting" or that you don't have a desire to see them get better. Just means you've run out of options and see absolutely no future in them unless they drastically change their direction. It would be different if we had an owner and front office who were good, honest people that were clearly trying their absolute best, trying to legitimately learn from mistakes, trying to develop a good culture, etc., and were just failing. I would have no problems remaining faithful to a team like that. But we all know it's nothing like that, not even remotely.

We have bad people at the top, and they don't seem to care about us as fans one iota. If they did, we'd have seen the right changes a decade or more ago. Continuing to support bad people who continue to be willfully bad helps no one and proves nothing. 

HAIL Everyone! 

I haven't been on in years.....yes we all need therapy...but it's OK.  Win Lose or Draw right?

Anyway excuse my ignorance but what was AP talking about yesterday when he said something about the refs having a grudge against the Redskins that they haven't let go?

was it a specific instance? our players calling out refs? or is it a general thought that we get bad calls because of the name issue.

I just want to know if AP is talking about a specific issue.

HAIL and it will get better....can't get worst.

Hey we could still have Cousins and his big paycheck that so many wanted to pay but it seems all is not well up in Minnesota. Guess they are getting tired of the ok stats  but realize the most important ones, cant get it to wr down field, cant get it into the end zone, and not enough wins, are Capt Kirks calling card. Sound familiar?

Sitting here watching MNF. The Bengals are a disaster as usual. I'm from Cincinnati and its been like that for a fair amount of the team's existence. But guess what, Gruden was a part of that mediocrity.

Jay laughs this off, but he got carried by a champion. Sheesh, this is his problem. Gruden doesn't understand what it take to win in the NFL. Those other leagues he won in don't amount to **** after eating too much cheese. Some might say he won in Tampa. Hell naw, that team was designed for winning and he was just an assistant to the assistant for the most part.

https://espn1530.iheart.com/featured/james-rapien/content/2018-04-16-remember-when-james-harrison-did-this-to-jay-gruden/

3 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Sitting here watching MNF. The Bengals are a disaster as usual. I'm from Cincinnati and its been like that for a fair amount of the team's existence. But guess what, Gruden was a part of that mediocrity.

Jay laughs this off, but he got carried by a champion. Sheesh!!!

https://espn1530.iheart.com/featured/james-rapien/content/2018-04-16-remember-when-james-harrison-did-this-to-jay-gruden/

Jay should have punched him in the knee. What a wuss. How you wanna curry. 

16 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Yeah looks like Cincy is going to give a run for the money as to which team is most inept. I can hear Gruden now, "hold my beer"

It's Monday the Skins are 0-4 and look like they could go 0-16. We don't know who the starting QB is next week and we don't know who our coach is next year.

Our GM makes me wonder if bringing back Vinny is a better option right now. The owner of this organization hides behind his millions and millions of dollars. At this point there is absolutely no reason to watch this team. We have no hope and no future. 

1 hour ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

Hey we could still have Cousins and his big paycheck that so many wanted to pay but it seems all is not well up in Minnesota. Guess they are getting tired of the ok stats  but realize the most important ones, cant get it to wr down field, cant get it into the end zone, and not enough wins, are Capt Kirks calling card. Sound familiar?

Allen doesn't look smart very often but he is looking smarter and smarter all the time for the decision to let Cousins go:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/30/what-will-the-vikings-do-with-kirk-cousins/

38 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

It's Monday the Skins are 0-4 and look like they could go 0-16. We don't know who the starting QB is next week and we don't know who our coach is next year.

Our GM makes me wonder if bringing back Vinny is a better option right now. The owner of this organization hides behind his millions and millions of dollars. At this point there is absolutely no reason to watch this team. We have no hope and no future. 

Agreed. You’re one of only 3 ES posters who would be a downgrade at GM.

19 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Allen doesn't look smart very often but he is looking smarter and smarter all the time for the decision to let Cousins go:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/30/what-will-the-vikings-do-with-kirk-cousins/

He should have parted ways with Kirk years prior. 

21 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Allen didnt want to let Cousins go, thats a myth.  Allen literally came out and said that we would get a deal done with Cousins, done deal, deal done, absolutely done.

How do people forget that?  I mean seriously, that was only like 2 years ago.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:19 AM, dyst said:

It's only three games into the season but why are guys like Preston Smith and Ha-Ha performing better with their new teams? Has to be the coaching. Sure Norman sucks here, but he would probably have 19 INTs by now on a different team.

Culture more then coaching . What i mean by that is its not so much the X's & O's as it is the work ethic, expectations , accountability ect ect. This organization is sour from the top down and has been for a long time and most recently i see it spilling into the fanbase which is really bad....errr maybe good. If you lose the fans , I mean really lose the fans, maybe Synder would be forced to sell by the league ?

Archived