TK

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I thought the exact same thing.  He’s buddies with Bruce.

Bruce paid him 34 million at one point...

id be friends with that guy too...

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Stephen Smith on First Take is going to double down on his segment from a year ago about how the Redskins should be banned from MNF.  I think all the loses if anything is overplayed -- because what makes it much wackier is they don't just lose on MNF but also often get boat raced.   Or at least it feels that way to me.  I was at the Eagles MNF massacre years back it still pains me to recall it. :(

Please.  I wouldn't even care if they were 7-0 in recent MNF games.  I hate MNF and TNF.  SNF is okay but I'd still rather the Skins never touch prime time

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

So he starts with 2 out of 3 first down runs which didn’t work in the first half.

His self-evaluation ends with "we need to do the same exact things, but better!"

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

You go for the show for the banter and the energy and the atmosphere.  You don't go to a Blink 182 concert to be blown away sonically.

The idea of going to the trouble and expense of going to a musical performance knowing you won't enjoy the music is completely baffling to me. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't think Jay is a moron like many here do.  At the same time, I've never minded them changing to someone else either.  It feels to me like the team has checked out on him -- shades of Shanny in 2013.  But alas I think our problems run way deeper than a shift in coaching staff.  But they definitely need some kind of spark. 

Pure and utterly bs....Jay is not and never should have been a hire. His brother is the reason why he is here.

Up the gut on 1st down again.  I love how gruden said ap should only be active if we run out of the I 55 times.  As if he doesn't have the power to call other plays. 

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

We're going to score enough o make this look close int he second half. It's a sure thing. Mostly. Maybe. 

Hey lol

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Annoying AF that this dumb ****s name is "Booger" McFarland. ****ing disgusting, that's not his government name, change that ****. People dont want to see that **** on the screen on a Monday night. 

there is a much more offensive sight on the screen tonight than his name.

• Like 1