TK

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Gruden showing some rare self-awareness and ability to self-evaluate in saying "we really didn't do anything well in that first half". Absolutely correct, Jay!

So he starts with 2 out of 3 first down runs which didn’t work in the first half.

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

By the way, the MNF crew just isn't that good.

Annoying AF that this dumb ****s name is "Booger" McFarland. ****ing disgusting, that's not his government name, change that ****. People dont want to see that **** on the screen on a Monday night. 

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

That is a good question, will the team fight for Jay?  2nd good return for Sims.

I said it once and say it again, he lost the locker room benching AP.  They wont save his job, why would they?

Big 4th quarter preseason energy in this game right now. From the stadium, players, and commentators looking for anything to talk about. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Bugger just said immanent  if they come out flat.i wonder if he knows something or just is projecting.

I thought the exact same thing.  He’s buddies with Bruce.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I keep telling yall, man. That Fins game will be the penultimate Snyder moment where we will have officially hit the bottom of of the deepest pit of his tenure 😂

i completely disagree.  there is no rock bottom.  there can always be lower ground for snyder.  the next cycle of **** he hires can be worse.  he only hires bags of **** (vinny cerrato, bruce allen) so why CANT it get worse?

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Gruden showing some rare self-awareness and ability to self-evaluate in saying "we really didn't do anything well in that first half". Absolutely correct, Jay!

still soft as hell for me. he should've been harder on himself and his team. where the hell is the anger

2 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

haskins now! 

*sigh* Yep

Edited by jservs7