Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I was dragged along to see them live (along with Weezer) in 2010 or 2011. They were pretty bad honestly. Weezer was good. But if I understand correctly they had just recently gotten back together and started touring again at that time so...maybe they were rusty.

It's still the only concert I've ever been to lol

They're a fun live band, you definitely don't go there for the musical performance.

Instead of going to the locker room, Gruden went to the post-game podium to practice his " we gotta communicate better, we gotta play better, we didn't quite play to our expectations, and I gotta check the tape".

One good thing, at least now the ENTIRE NATION knows Gruden and Manusky are officially on the hot seat.

****, who am I kidding? That seat is beyond hot, its nuclear...

At some point, doesn't an owner realize that his primary life pursuit should be pursuing something that doesn't leave him losing and hated?  Money or not?

Or is he really in that much denial?

There's a lot of ways a man like Dan Snyder can make a lot of money.  Including a windfall from selling the team.  

Hoping Case gets hurt just so he can sit out the rest of this game. I'm ready to see Haskins. I dont gaf who in the organization thinks he "has a long way to go". I give two ****s about their or anyone elses opinion. No, this ass whopping we're getting is not Case fault, but Idc. If Haskins looks like **** and gets sacked 4 times, then put Case back in. 

I came THIS close to going to this game with a friend who is a Bears team, but I wouldve had to drive and the seats were ****. And I wasnt driving and trying to go through finding parking to this **** show. If I wouldve drove my friend wouldve been pissed, cause he'd be having the time of his life, right before I told him we were leaving. That's some **** ****, and not typical of my behavior, but I wouldve did it to spite him. I would be livid if I was at this game. Almost bought me a jersey, but I stood my ground and refuse to buy anything to support this bum azz franchise......

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

To be honest, on a small silver lining note, this is the funniest this forum has been in some time 😀.  Way less infighting, more camaraderie and more jokes.

It’s funny you say that.  When the ship was sinking at my old gig, we all just couldn’t help but laugh at the ridiculousness and made a good time of it.  Same thing here.  

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

What is Gruden saying to fire up the team right now?

He isn’t saying anything. He probably just pulled his pants down, stuck a thumb up his ass and started bouncing around the locker room making animal noises. I don’t know. Who cares? Just try something unconventional maybe it’ll work. 

9 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Dolphins better make a few more trades if they want #1 overall.

This kind of comment is why I make the comments I do

We play the Dolphins this year and they're trying to lose. 

But do Skins "fans " think of that, do they look  at anything but the fact they're not getting the results they want means they're the worst team ever.  Gruden's the worst coach ever, despite the fact that his one playoff appearance and consistently being around .500 despite massive injuries already puts him over Spurrier and Zorn

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

It has to be on a Monday night....

Stephen Smith on First Take is going to double down on his segment from a year ago about how the Redskins should be banned from MNF.  I think all the loses if anything is overplayed -- because what makes it much wackier is they don't just lose on MNF but also often get boat raced.   Or at least it feels that way to me.  I was at the Eagles MNF massacre years back it still pains me to recall it. :(

Archived