Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

I've been a lighthouse in the darkness of this fan base..  But tonight has broken me...  I want this entire coaching staff fired..  I want Bruce Allen fired... I want something in Daniel Synder to break tonight...  Right this damn ship.. before you loose every f.... fan you have.

Wow Keenum is lighting it up tonight. Let’s not forget the pick 6 to get the night started right. Yeah the Oline is getting eaten alive. But Keenum was off from the get go. Scherff, looks to be playing his way out of his money this year. Moses continues to underwhelm. Yikes I really thought we’d represent better than this. Really disappointing.

starting to believe we are broken. :(

guarantee:  Jay says something like "oh we had turnovers, you can't win in the NFL when you turn the ball over blah blah blah"

No Jay, everything sucks.  We haven't turned the ball over yet and lost twice, and we'd be losing without the turnovers now.  

I watched the Dolphins yesterday wondering if they're truly tanking.  No they're just really really bad, and we are right there with them.  

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He got way too much credit for the first two games because his stats looked good on the surface, despite tons of missed opportunities and poor throws. We used to kill Campbell and even Cousins for the safe, high percentage throws while not making plays that are there, but lots of people hadn't figured it out with Keenum yet I guess. Don't get me wrong, much bigger problems with this team. But that doesn't make Keenum a bright spot.

He doesn't get even a modicum of credit from me.  All of his throws have been off target, either causing the incompletion, getting someone killed, or costing us YAC.

Archived