Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

Just now, Destino said:

Wow, you often hear announcers say “that was too easy” but that TD pass looked like he was throwing the ball gently to a child... and it’s not even the second half yet, when things really tend to get bad.

Our defense looks like someone trying to pick the lock of a door only to eventually figure it was unlocked all along

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Like you and others said, they've adjusted already.  We're still on our scripted plays.

And we're down fourteen.

Well we can't put together long drives (without the help of penalties), so our script, which they are SURE is the key to winning, lasts the whole first half! And then we're stumped lol

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

**** this ****in piece of **** ****in team..****in deadskins..****in suckn ****in balls having to hear my wife cheer on her bears.. **** you maunsky **** you I hope snyder kicks your ass him self

I feel like this is over the top. But I also feel your inner pain.

1 minute ago, skinsfan1523 said:

This might be one of the worst Redskins teams I've ever seen, and that's saying something 

Naw. Its been the same team for the past 20 years. Just different players and year. You've seen this many times before. Think about the Eagles game. Oh, how about the night game against the Saints last year. Yep. 

Archived