Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

The Redskins really need to shut down the Bears passing game.  Trubisky is notorious for not being able to throw to the left side of the field.  If the Skins can get pressure from the right side (backup RT), they should be able to stop the passing game.

one wildcard: with the Bears kicker limping, they may decide to go for it on 4th down more often if they are in Redskins territory.

It's 1am here. Normally I suck it up and go to sleep early, and get up in time for kick off. No motivation to do that this week given how much we suck. I'm only still awake by default. Got be up at 6.30 for work. I'll watch until I fall asleep and then maybe catch the rest after work; if I can avoid seeing the final score beforehand.

4 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

15 minutes until game time and the blimp view shows a lot of empty seats still...

Its just long lines at security nothing to see here folks

Literally.

London Gibbs etc in the house is our best bet to pull off the W.  Its like betting on some road team, only to learn its Joe Montana Day. FML.

Just now, UKskins said:

It's 1am here. Normally I suck it up and go to sleep early, and get up in time for kick off. No motivation to do that this week given how much we suck. I'm only still awake by default. Goot be up at 6.30 for work. I'll watch until I fall asleep and then maybe catch the rest after work; if I can avoid seeing the final score beforehand.

Dude, you already know how this is going to turn out.

go to sleep.

Just now, UKskins said:

It's 1am here. Normally I suck it up and go to sleep early, and get up in time for kick off. No motivation to do that this week given how much we suck. I'm only still awake by default. Goot be up at 6.30 for work. I'll watch until I fall asleep and then maybe catch the rest after work; if I can avoid seeing the final score beforehand.

Get some coffee down you, mate.  You can make it to 4:00 am.

hoping for a W but fully expecting a loss. it is MNF/a nat'l game after all. this CHI defensive line scares me and our o-line is far from stellar. i like our offensive potential over theirs, but with the usual stooges at the helm, who knows. hope Jon Allen back can cause cause with Payne up the middle.

time for this defense to show the **** up. 

oh, and no injuries. 

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

Dude, you already know how this is going to turn out.

go to sleep.

Yep - I'm not waiting up for it - just can't sleep. I've got a light day at work tomorrow thank god - gotta teach 11 year olds about human rights x 2 and once about 6 figure grid references. I'm done by 11:45 and free for the rest of the day (although still gotta stay in work until 3) so by the time the tiredness hits, I'll be cool.

Archived