Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bears Prediction Thread: Monday Night Meltdown?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Defensive struggle or surprising offenive game?

Did anyone watch The Revenant? I borrowed a visual aid from that movie to explain what I feel happens (again) on Monday Night.

In this aid, Da Bears are represented by, well, the bear. Our beloved Redskins are represented by one Leonardo DiCaprio.

Da Bears - 34

Stupid Snyder’s Sucky Soldiers - 20

EvenGlossyJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Chachie said:

Yep. When you can't get right, play the Washington Getrights.

Isn't that what Warren Sapp called Lavar? “Can’t get right”

Maybe Sapp was predicting the future of the franchise as a whole. 🤣

Back then, we all had hope. Now, if you’re like me, you’re just ****ing numb to it all!

The Bears offense is so bad.  They actually average more yards per run than they do per pass.  I think the Skins could win this one if they can put up 17 points, as long as they don't give up any big returns or have multiple turnovers.

1 hour ago, skinzdar55 said:

Isn't that what Warren Sapp called Lavar? “Can’t get right”

Maybe Sapp was predicting the future of the franchise as a whole. 🤣

Back then, we all had hope. Now, if you’re like me, you’re just ****ing numb to it all!

That movie is one of my favorites.

" I'm dat little-uns daddy... I beg to differ, that little rascal is mine, I'm da pappy... ROFL...

For those who may not be familiar with this, the movie is called  ' Life ' with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.

This almost seems like I've seen this movie before { not the above mentioned } but a struggling QB on a team struggling to be relevant, then the rookie comes in late in the season and a winning streak begins, and everyone wonders why he wasn't started sooner. Unfortunately, the following season said new starter tanks...

59 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

I predict lots of empty seats (and / or lots of Bears fans). Just got the email about seat availability and there are tons of seats available.

We should buy out a section & chant Jumbo for 4 quarters. 

Just now, KillBill26 said:

Does anyone really believe the skins win on mnf??  

One man, and one man only:

BA922804-F0EC-4E59-9998-A9136D5B2C5F.gif

@volsmet I've been watching that Sonny gif for the past 5 minutes with my tongue hanging out of my head.

Bears 23

Redskins 13

And I think I'm being generous on that Redskins point total.  Khalil Mack is going to have himself a day.  Of course we won't be able to run it and our passing game will be largely contained.  Bears defense is good, ours is not and we will make Trubisky look competent.

9 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just saw this, I knew the numbers were bad but the 1-16 at Fedex is crazy.   

The 1-16 stat is absolutely INSANE.  After all, its a home game!!  Just goes to show they don't do well under the bright lights since the Danny took over. That's probably why all their mnf games are at home, the NFL is scared to see what would happen if they actually played on the road.  They'd cut to American idol re runs by halftime.

Archived