Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bears Prediction Thread: Monday Night Meltdown?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Defensive struggle or surprising offenive game?

On 9/20/2019 at 3:40 PM, desertbeagle85 said:

Not dark thoughts 

Facts that maybe if he's not a 100% he shouldn't play and risk it. Others have and others get hurt worse. It's not rocket science 

By that logic we probably wouldn't have enough players to suit up. Along with every other team in the NFL. Players get banged up and keep playing. Kind of the nature of the beast. Hell, Aaron Rodgers hasn't been 100% for like 5 years lol.

3 hours ago, dballer said:

By that logic we probably wouldn't have enough players to suit up. Along with every other team in the NFL. Players get banged up and keep playing. Kind of the nature of the beast. Hell, Aaron Rodgers hasn't been 100% for like 5 years lol.

Aaron Rogers hasn't been that that good last few years. That might be why.

9 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Aaron Rogers hasn't been that could the last few years. That might be why.

It definitely plays into it. And I don't know that you aren't wrong about Allen. Depends on what the injury actually is. But just in general, guys have to play less than 100%. Allen's draft stock fell I believe because he was diagnosed with mild arthritic shoulders. You could imagine that in other joints. May be the knee issue. Who knows. I think they called it a sprain. If that is the case, playing on it could make it worse. But that could be playing on it Monday night, or in 5 weeks. They would know how bad it is based on MRIs and have had some time to judge how it is reacting. Tonight is a must win if they want to keep the season going. Get him out there, monitor it closely. 

2 hours ago, DJD2 said:

Does a bear **** in the woods?

Of course.

Do they also **** at FedEx Field?

Yes. Yes they do.

33-13 Bears

I'm with you.  I have no hope and plan to go to bed at halftime.  I hope the Redskins will surprise me but I really doubt it. 

Don't care enough to post a score.  Because I don't want to see any more Redskin's gear around the house.  

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I hope Allen is legitimately healthy enough to be playing tonight and didn't just argue his way into the lineup because of his passion to win.  There was some suggestion earlier on the radio that it was a pretty close call whether he would be available. 

52 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I hope Allen is legitimately healthy enough to be playing tonight and didn't just argue his way into the lineup because of his passion to win.  There was some suggestion earlier on the radio that it was a pretty close call whether he would be available. 

Turning a bruise into a tear would be pretty Redskins

46 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

This is going to be a agly night and to be fair I don't really care. It's time to get rid of this trash coaching staff and GM. 

I'm with you.  I don't think I've ever been this apathetic about the Redskins.  I'll still watch the games and root for them, but my reaction to their losses are just emotionless these days.  In fact, part of me wants to see them go 0-16. I just don't have any hope for consistent success with BA and these coaches.  

28-10.

Game starts at 8:15 but Redskins don't get off the bus until 8:45 and down 14-0.  Huckster Gruden smirks, shrugs, and shows his "Gruden Face" while Skins offense sputters and defense lays down in second half.  Skins score 3 in 1st half... late garbage TD in second half.  

Mutiny tomorrow... Gruden says "we have to play better".... and on to New York they go.  Daniel "Danny Dimes" Jones looks like the second coming of Joe Montana and Skins fall 35-10.  

Should I continue..... 

Archived