Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Erosion Of The Redskins Fanbase

So, the Dolphins just beat the Patriots. Their final record is 5-11. The best the Redskins can finish is 4-12.

Let that sink in. A team that virtually everyone believed was tanking their season will finish with a better record than the Redskins, who nobody really believed were looking to tank. 

On 12/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, Hooterman said:

I go back to those days as well.  I agree with all of your points.  But for some reason I still care.  I can't explain it, it's just the B&G has been in my blood since my dad took me to games at RFK.  I hate what Dan's ownership has done to the team but I'm still watching, rooting, and caring.  

I bled Burgundy and Gold way before Danny boy took over this team, so I cannot not be a fan. He has pushed me to the brink of apathy and not caring, but I will never stop being a fan. I just want my team back!

I'm sorry, I just can't get to excited at the changes coming the next few days, because it seems like it will be underwhelming.

Bruce, while removed from football operations; will still be in the organization in some form.

The leading head coaching candidates are 2 mediocre head coaches- Rivera and Lewis.

Odds are the new front office structure, is just promoting what we got.

This team needs a clean break.  New front office team.  A young hungry, first time NFL coach.   That isn't happening.

Guarantee in 3-4 years; we will right back here again.  

25 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I'm sorry, I just can't get to excited at the changes coming the next few days, because it seems like it will be underwhelming.

Bruce, while removed from football operations; will still be in the organization in some form.

The leading head coaching candidates are 2 mediocre head coaches- Rivera and Lewis.

Odds are the new front office structure, is just promoting what we got.

This team needs a clean break.  New front office team.  A young hungry, first time NFL coach.   That isn't happening.

Guarantee in 3-4 years; we will right back here again.  

Yeah I agree.  A sign of real change would be if Synder hired a GM and let him pick a coach.   That doesn’t sound like it will happen.  Maybe Synder can hire Jim Fassel...I hear he is still available.

• Haha 1