Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm not sure what I feel seeing Dan and Alex Smith sitting together.

I wonder ... Smith is a REALLY smart guy.  He's respected by everybody.  He's most likely not going to play again.

Could he be some part of a front office revamp? 

If Dan likes him, and he likes Dan, and is trusted...  

Could be worse.  

I'd take Smith over the current boob running the team.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Actually Keenum was a huge negative today. Gruden is bad enough, the defense is bad enough, that we aren't winning anyways. But Keenum is making some truly awful throws and decisions. His accuracy is scattershot and he gets stuck on guys instead of seeing the field. It's bad. 

I actually screamed on the earlier drive; a WIIIIIDE open WR with no one, I mean no one around him, and Keenum is so focused on the quick 5 yd passes he doesn't even see the guy.

Just now, Birdlives said:

And yet here we are. The only common denominator is Dan himself. Like you said, he’s tried everything but still comes up short. You’ve made the case that Dan is the issue. He’s tried everything and yet we’re worse every year, not better. **** rolls down hill.

okay.  But he's the owner and he wants to be the owner.  He's not going to fire himself.  So if you can't just hope for the best then it's time to move on

Just now, FLAIR2000 said:

The lady reading the magazine in the back, LOL!  My wife started sewing the last game we went to and we were getting the he'll beat out of us.

That's the gameday stadium handout magazine. She's probably looking at the defensive staff picking our next DC.

1 minute ago, FLAIR2000 said:

The lady reading the magazine in the back, LOL!  My wife started sewing the last game we went to and we were getting the he'll beat out of us.

That's the program.  Probably seeing who to cheer for on Dallas.

And your wife is amazing just from doing that.  Good catch.

Archived