TK

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

Never been a fan of firing coaches mid-season but Manusky should not be the DC after tonight. This defense somehow has gotten worse despite all the resources they spent on D. 

He needs to be fired after this game. No excuse for this terrible D. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Nah, the offense hasn't really been the problem.  Minus the one bad throw.

Maybe you are right. At least it will make me feel good for a few minutes to see Haskins on the field.... lol

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Dak is loving life. Last weeks game and now this, on the verge of getting paid and tearing up his division opponents. His agent is licking his chops

Also made Norman look like a dumbass, not that that's really a difficult feat

• Haha 1

Keenum missed a wide open Davis early in the game about 40 yards downfield as well. He also missed a wide open Thompson on a swing route on a crucial 3rd down in the first half.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. He has played well. Only mistake was the bad throw that led to the pick. And he was under pressure on that one. That is the take on Dak though. If you can pressure him he will make mistakes. But with their OL getting consistent pressure on him is tough.

Pressure creates mistakes....hm thats interesting...someone should tell the defensive coordinator

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

I say we throw Haskins in there. What are we saving him for. The ship’s burning.... let’s tank and trade like the dolphins

This team is too ****ing dumb. They seriously think they are close. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Keenum missed a wide open Davis early in the game about 40 yards downfield as well. He also missed a wide open Thompson on a swing route on a crucial 3rd down in the first half.

And McLaurin on the first play.

• Like 1

Just now, Csup said:

When he isn’t ready?  Yes.  I saw him in preseason - he isn’t ready.  I’d rather play Colt.

You are on a Redskins message board.  I'm sure your knowledge on Haskins being ready or not is a valid opinion

1 minute ago, repo_4 said:

We rush 4, drop 7 into coverage and consistently have receivers running free through our coverage...

They are covering each other...

Dak Prescott lovefest going now.  Just stop already, he plays behind one of, if not the best O-line in football.  Has all day to throw.  Great running game to support him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Defense has no ability to adjust

They have the ability, just no desire to do so.

So much for the "strength of the team".  Maybe those 3-13 predictions werent as far off as I thought.

• Like 3