Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

LANDOVER, Md. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup change for today’s game against the Dallas Cowboys:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 12 QB Colt McCoy

o   No. 23 CB Quinton Dunbar

o   No. 31 Fabian Moreau

o   No. 64 C Ross Pierschbacher

o   No. 67 G Wes Martin

o   No. 86 TE Jordan Reed

o   No. 93 DT Jonathan Allen

The Cowboys declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 10 WR Tavon Austin

o   No. 37 S Donovan Wilson

o   No. 57 LB Luke Gifford

o   No. 61 C Adam Redmond

o   No. 69 G Brandon Knight

o   No. 79 DT Trysten Hill

o   No. 97 DE Taco Charlton

No. 26 Adrian Peterson is expected to start in place of No. 29 Derrius Guice at running back.

No. 85 Vernon Davis is expected to start in place of No. 86 Jordan Reed at tight end.

No. 97 Tim Settle is expected to start in place of No. 93 Jonathan Allen at defensive tackle.

No. 45 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is expected to start in place of No. 23 Quinton Dunbar at cornerback.

On your flip card for the Redskins, please omit No. 29 RB Derrius Guice and No. 99 Caleb Brantley and add No. 19 WR Robert Davis and No. 47 CB Aaron Colvin. On Friday, the Redskins placed Guice and Brantley on the reserve/injured list and signed Colvin as a free agent. The team also promoted Davis from the practice squad.

On your flip card for the Cowboys, please add No. 11 WR Cedrick Wilson.

Week two and injuries already having a big impact on this team.  When will it ever end?

not a lot of optimism today against a Cowboys team that is healthy and appears potent.   

Just Hope that skins can find a way. I don’t recall being this pessimistic for a week two game.   

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Week two and injuries already having a big impact on this team.  When will it ever end?

not a lot of optimism today against a Cowboys team that is healthy and appears potent.   

Just Hope that skins can find a way. I don’t recall being this pessimistic for a week two game.   

That’s the award winning training staff in action. 

I know the Giants lost to the Cowboys but they had 470 yards of offense against them.  The Redskins will definitely be able to move the ball and score.  The biggest thing will be the Redskins getting off the field when the Cowboys have the ball.  The Giants could not get off the field.  That is going to be key for the Skins today.

With those DB's out this could get ugly. I wasn't certain of our ability to stop Cooper even with a full complement...and now Gallup and Cobb could eat too. Plus Witten has always had our number no matter how old. These young ILB's will be his pets today. 

Notice none of that even addressed stopping their running game without Allen playing...

11 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Sounding like more than half. So, this is an away game. We’re gonna get crushed, and there will be at least one firing. 

In case some of you missed it, Steve Smith said Jay is trying to get fired and can't wait to join his bro in Oakland. Hope he is right, can't take any more of him. Cheers all.

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

With those DB's out this could get ugly. I wasn't certain of our ability to stop Cooper even with a full complement...and now Gallup and Cobb could eat too. Plus Witten has always had our number no matter how old. These young ILB's will be his pets today. 

Notice none of that even addressed stopping their running game without Allen playing...

I’m sure Manusky has a solid plan to accentuate the abilities of the players on the field.  

I have confidence.

The cowgirls fans are so stupid...I am watching Redskins Kick off live at FedEx field. 

Question asked at the tailgate to a fan: "So JP Finley is going to come fast and how you would"... the cowgirl fan started to ramble off how they are going to stop JP Finley and who they have... 😂😂😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, zskins said:

The cowgirls fans are so stupid...I am watching Redskins Kick off live at FedEx field. 

Question asked at the tailgate to a fan: "So JP Finley is going to come fast and how you would"... the cowgirl fan started to ramble off how they are going to stop JP Finley and who they have... 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh man that was hilarious.  Also asking about first year Dallas olineman Mitch Tishler having a great camp, "do you think he deserves to start"?  Dumb Cowboy answer, I think he needs to sit a while and learn.  Funniest segment I've ever seen!

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Oh man that was hilarious.  Also asking about first year olineman Mitch Tishler having a great camp, "do you think he deserves to start"?  Dumb Cowboy answer, I think he needs to sit a while and learn.  Funniest segment I've ever seen!

Man that had me in tears...  :rofl89:

That video needs to be put on YouTube asap...lol

37 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Might as well have a little fun!  No doubt.  Going into the game lose allows them to just go make some plays.  Probably the best you can do under the circumstance. 

Jim Johnson just picked the girls by 22....wtf  (my bad that was NE vs MIA)

Archived