Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread (Ted ditches plan to move to VA, will stay in DC!)

ixcuincle

2 hours ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Anyone else see V give coach the stink eye after his game winner. Don’t think he was a fan of his benching. And honestly I’m not either. Vrana has game changing speed and can make a play at any second. You only give him a minute playing time in the 3rd? Not sure if I’m feeling coach ravioli. 

Each time he gets benched, he comes up big after he's let loose.  Maybe he should be benched every game and then let him loose when we need a score.

On 3/10/2021 at 6:31 PM, Springfield said:

Yeah those things are uggo

I wasn't a big fan of the switch to those sweaters when they brought them out in like 1995, I'm guessing ?

Regardless, I really am quite fond of the players from that era, and quite surprised more numbers from those teams aren't retired and hanging from the rafters 

2 minutes ago, c slag said:

I wasn't a big fan of the switch to those sweaters when they brought them out in like 1995, I'm guessing ?

Regardless, I really am quite fond of the players from that era, and quite surprised more numbers from those teams aren't retired and hanging from the rafters 

Seriously.  Where are Bondra's and Kolzig's numbers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a super obvious trip. It amazes me what some athletes complain about. 

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Well there's the old FoxTrax

I feel like they should be able to quickly produce the data. It would be fun to know. 

1 minute ago, c slag said:

Speaking of Fox network, is the rumor true that next season the NHL is going back to ESPN?

Will that affect Joe B. and Craig L. any?

It's not a rumor.  The deal is confirmed.  7 year deal with ESPN/ABC.  But that's only half of the media rights.  The other half is still TBD.

• Thanks 1