Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread (Ted ditches plan to move to VA, will stay in DC!)

ixcuincle

Nice to see Hags get one today,  he's a hard worker 

Hopefully Kuzzy gets hot going into these final months, Capitals are going to need him playing like a veteran leader of the team, which he is now 

Great to see Carlson stepping up and getting some goals in the past couple games 

This has been one of the tougher road trips for the Capitals this season 

22 hours ago, mammajamma said:

This vancouver situation sounds terrible. Hope Holtbeast and the rest of the team end up ok

Terrible situation the Canucks are in.  However, speaking about Holtby I just checked his stats which are not the great what would be the chances of the Caps trading for him this season.  I've heard that MacLellan is looking to trade for more playoff experienced goaltender.  

13 hours ago, Maxito said:

Terrible situation the Canucks are in.  However, speaking about Holtby I just checked his stats which are not the great what would be the chances of the Caps trading for him this season.  I've heard that MacLellan is looking to trade for more playoff experienced goaltender.  

I hope the Caps stick to their two young guns in net. Unless someone is available that is putting up insane numbers, you've got to give these guys a chance. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, Hersh said:

I hope the Caps stick to their two young guns in net. Unless someone is available that is putting up insane numbers, you've got to give these guys a chance. 

Imo it’s not bad too have a younger guy in net in playoffs, like Murray for Pittsburgh in 16-17, Binnington for STL in 19. Younger goalies might not have as much pressure on them like a veteran guy 

• Thanks 1