Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread (Ted ditches plan to move to VA, will stay in DC!)

ixcuincle

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I missed it. How does that happen?

One was a PP goal and then they score again right after... i had just come home and the PP was happening and looked up and it was 1-2 and didn't even get a chance to sit down and it was 1-3. 

In another words, no clue... lol

Edited by zskins
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, zskins said:

One was a PP goal and then they score again right after... i had just come home and the PP was happening and looked up and it was 1-2 and didn't even get a chance to sit down and it was 1-3. 

In another words, no clue... lol

Damn, I turned it off after 1-2.  Glad I'm not watching now. 

12 hours ago, Hersh said:

I missed it. How does that happen?

2 PP goals (2nd penalty started with like 17 seconds left, before the 1st one expired. They scored with a few seconds left of the 5 on 3, then again 5 on 4) 3rd goal was just aftershock. Losing the draw then not clearing the crease or getting to rebounds was the cause..

Edited by GoDeep81

4 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

2 PP goals (2nd penalty started with like 17 seconds left, before the 1st one expired. They scored with a few seconds left of the 5 on 3, then again 5 on 4) 3rd goal was just aftershock. Losing the draw then not clearing the crease or getting to rebounds was the cause..

Saw the replay of the third goal in that sequence and Samsonov's positioning wasn't great either. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its funny because in years past I always felt like Ovie never got empty netters.

I feel like this season we're making a point of having him on the ice for empty net situations.  And his teammates also really wanna see him score, so they'll try to get him the puck even if it isn't necessarily the best play.