Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

21 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Power nap = Caps victory!!

I took a nap also (late in the 2nd) and woke up like 15 minutes after the game ended and saw that we won 5-2! 

The postgame show people were talking about how crazy our goalie situation has been, with lundqvist supposed to be the starter, then his condition ended those plans (for this season at least), then it was “will samsonov be a good starter for us?” Then his Covid stuff happened, and then it was “well, let’s see if vanicek can hold down the job until samsonov comes back” 

vanicek has played so well, its amazing. Also, looks like samsonov is starting today. Hope he does well! 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I took a nap also (late in the 2nd) and woke up like 15 minutes after the game ended and saw that we won 5-2! 

The postgame show people were talking about how crazy our goalie situation has been, with lundqvist supposed to be the starter, then his condition ended those plans (for this season at least), then it was “will samsonov be a good starter for us?” Then his Covid stuff happened, and then it was “well, let’s see if vanicek can hold down the job until samsonov comes back” 

vanicek has played so well, its amazing. Also, looks like samsonov is starting today. Hope he does well! 

Same!

Got my nap in early today.