Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020-21 Washington Capitals Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sticksboi05 said:

The amount of records that things out of his control, will cheat Ovechkin out of pisses me off. If not for the lockouts, it would be a formality that he'd break Gretzky's record. Now he's going to need to get another couple of 40-50 goal seasons to have a shot.

Yep the lockout + essentially two COVID impacted seasons has screwed him. I don't think he'll get there now, which is sad. It'd have been awesome to have  D.C. athlete as the all time X in a certain stat. We had to watch two guys in two different sports break records against us(Barry Bonds HR record against the Nats, and Drew Brees TD record against the Skins).

 

Well I guess Russell Westbrook is gonna get the all time triple double record with us but he's only been here a year so its not the same. He's an OKC guy.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Boston it is. Feel like even with NYI falling apart down the stretch, Boston is our best matchup, so i'm not mad at all. Should be a physical/fun series. Get a warm-up/preview tomorrow

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Any rumors on DC opening up to allow more fans in?  All I'm seeing is they opened up 10%.  Any locals hearing any rumors regarding raising the cap?


20 or 25% I heard. Also heard that they’re thinking on having it all opened by summer. But that’s in passing watching the morning news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Springfield said:


20 or 25% I heard. Also heard that they’re thinking on having it all opened by summer. But that’s in passing watching the morning news.

 

I am looking for a more immediate date hopefully.  Like maybe being able to go to a playoff game.  Wife has never seen hockey in person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

 

I am looking for a more immediate date hopefully.  Like maybe being able to go to a playoff game.  Wife has never seen hockey in person.

They announced June 11th is when capacity limits will be removed and it'll go to 100%

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Any rumors on DC opening up to allow more fans in?  All I'm seeing is they opened up 10%.  Any locals hearing any rumors regarding raising the cap?

25 percent starting may 14th 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, if we win tonight, can we turn it in for a head-start W for the 1st round?😂😂

I'm just not a big fan of playing a last regular season game against the same upcoming playoffs opponent, But maybe this will be useful for the tape to review 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, c slag said:

I'm just not a big fan of playing a last regular season game against the same upcoming playoffs opponent, But maybe this will be useful for the tape to review 

They're sitting 16 guys.  The tape is useless for us.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Happy Playoffs Day everyone!

 

Kuzy/Sam out, Osh a game-time decision (but did practice today)

 

 

 

2nd and 3rd line seem switched to me..?

Edited by mammajamma
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...