Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread (Ted ditches plan to move to VA, will stay in DC!)

ixcuincle

Can I just say I love the way our sports teams support each other. Video going around last night of Ovi and the boys popping bottles and going crazy after Nats won. 

chills man. 

here are a group of guys many of which aren’t even from our country supporting the team of our nations capital. Awesomeness. 

• Like 6

Both the Capitals and the Sabres are 9-2 , this should be a great game, 

Vrana and Stephenson both start the scoring on breakaway goals

Vrana adds another ,he was left all alone right below the dot 

And Lespic makes it 4-0 wow ,the first period is only 11 minutes old 

Edited by c slag

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Should I buy a Vrana jersey at the stadium store today?

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back? Just depends on if you want the authentic Adidas or the fanatic style which is cheaper. I have a few adidas ones and they are really nice quality and worth the money imo. Though my girl has a fanatics one and it’s a nice sweater for the money. 

Orlov owes Sammy an apology, 2 goals against were because of him. Gudas was partly responsible for one because of a bad pass, if Orlov could handle the puck it gets out of the zone and they don’t score with 1 second left in the first. Another win without much production from the first line, it’s good to see the depth scoring and I guess Ovi and the big guns are just taking it easy. 

Edited by max21

October was a nice month of hockey in DC!!! Some shaky 3rd periods, but can't argue with the overall results. Need to work on that GA a bit.. All things considered it's looking pretty good! Now to find something to do between these multi day breaks..