Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread (Ted ditches plan to move to VA, will stay in DC!)

ixcuincle

7 hours ago, purbeast said:

I read it and watched it and I still have no clue what he's talking about lol.

Yeah, I had the same reaction. I had no idea what he was talking about. But I do know it’s based on his usual “everyone who is not Canadian sucks and shouldn’t play hockey or come to Canada”. You knew at some point it would be too much. 

18 hours ago, Hersh said:

I don't think it was just the defense. The team looked tired and slow. Kuzy didn't score goals, not much secondary scoring, no offense from the defense, some soft goals if I remember correctly and not great defense. 

Oshie being out/hurt didn't help either.. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So Samsonov has a propensity to duck the high shots apparently.  Shea Weber’s goal he ducked and let in.  There was another tonight that he ducked as well.  Hope that it isn’t a trend.

I was just looking at the goals online and it seemed like the one he ducked was right at his face. Hard to tell but if it wasn't and he still ducked like that, that's a problem. I have to compare the two a bit more but it could be a problem cause he tends to be lower down and not as tall as Holtby. 

39 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I was just looking at the goals online and it seemed like the one he ducked was right at his face. Hard to tell but if it wasn't and he still ducked like that, that's a problem. I have to compare the two a bit more but it could be a problem cause he tends to be lower down and not as tall as Holtby. 

I mean, I’d duck a Shea Weber head hunter too but I’m not an NHL goalie.  I’ll be on the lookout for this in the future.

I was at the game tonight and it seemed pretty obvious at first glance.  A couple shots he ducked.

19 hours ago, Springfield said:

I mean, I’d duck a Shea Weber head hunter too but I’m not an NHL goalie.  I’ll be on the lookout for this in the future.

I was at the game tonight and it seemed pretty obvious at first glance.  A couple shots he ducked.

If this is a real thing it creates a huge problem for the Caps, especially with Holtby playing great. 

btw, Caps defense in front of the net has been terrible of late.

Ridiculous redirect by Boyd.