Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Plays Capitals fans can't watch enough times are, The Save ,Kuzzy with the o.t. breakaway , Hunter with the o.t. goal to win the series, and the Jeanu goal to send the Capitals to their first SCF 

Edited by c slag

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Send what via PM?

It's also clear that Kuzy just is not the same anymore.  He was so good on this run.  Now that guy is a distant memory.

He was on a tear that playoff run but to say he is a distant memory is a stretch. He’s still an elite center 

1 hour ago, max21 said:

He was on a tear that playoff run but to say he is a distant memory is a stretch. He’s still an elite center 

I dunno, this past year (and last year) he just looked like he didn't care or wasn't having fun.  I don't even think he did the bird when he scored last year.  I don't ever recall him doing that after any goals he had.

11 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Kovy was a big name to have, didn’t think he would really do too much for us. He made the 4th line better by bumping Panik though that’s for sure. It was cool to have him though, I bet  if he scored 8 goals as a capital including playoffs I would buy his jersey. I kinda wish he did because that would be a cool jersey lol 

18 minutes ago, max21 said:

Kovy was a big name to have, didn’t think he would really do too much for us. He made the 4th line better by bumping Panik though that’s for sure. It was cool to have him though, I bet  if he scored 8 goals as a capital including playoffs I would buy his jersey. I kinda wish he did because that would be a cool jersey lol 

He was our superstar here in ATL. He and Ovi have wanted to play together since they were kids. I loved it for a minute. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He was our superstar here in ATL. He and Ovi have wanted to play together since they were kids. I loved it for a minute. 

I agree, it was cool having him. Wish he could resign a one year deal with us or something but sounds like he really liked the Habs. Kinda weird I guess since Washington is such a cup contender and Montreal is not. 

• Like 1

Ok, mini rant here: I’ve heard people saying “sports are done, GET OVER IT” a lot lately... what confuses me is why they get so butthurt to the point they say “get over it”, as if they’re making it sound like they don’t want sports to happen at all... 

also, these moronic **** bags do realize there’s nothing exactly TO get over, at this point, right? Literally nothing has even been decided yet 😂😂😂😂😂 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, apparently a caps player said bad **** about teammates and their wives/girlfriends? I tried looking at the screenshots but i cant tell which one is him. 

Any thoughts on this?

Leipsic apparently said some derogatory comments about some of his teammates ,and has apologized, but his career may be damaged beyond repairs