Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

2 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

That was a great period of play. My only knock is what in the world was Ovechkin doing with a free lane to the goal and wating for the defender to get in the passing lane then trying to pass. OV, you aren’t paid to pass the puck. 

yeah that was strange. He was in prime scoring area with nobody in front of him. 

7 minutes ago, c slag said:

That was a BS delay of game called against Dillon, over the net coming off 

I agree. They gotta even the penalties up at some point right so hopefully we are due a few 

Edited by SkinsFanRob
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

So it IS possible? lol I think I counted 7 PP's to 1?? The referees were obviously looking for them and called some bad ones, but the dumb penalties are a problem. Nice 60 minute game for a change! 

I had to go somewhere today and listened to the 2nd period in my car. It was XM, so it was the Penguins radio. All they did were talk about the calls that were missed on the Capitals. Which to be fair, I saw the Caps get away with a few things early in the game. But I also know some of these interference calls and tripping calls can be called a lot more than they are. So when it's this lopsided, they aren't looking to call it on both squads, just one. I guess when you get all the calls, you expect to get every single call. It was great hearing those crybaby announcers whine about every call they didn't get.