Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrius Guice and the Skins Synergy of Suck

Lombardi's_kid_brother

28 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

The Redskins beat I believe 1 team with a 500 or better record last year. They weren't any good last year and they won't be any good this year. Going into the season Guice was a bright spot and now he's gone. Sorry I can't get hyped up for a 34 year old back that isn't in his prime. Even if Peterson comes in and looks great. Really what does it accomplish? He isn't the answer for the future and this team had a zero percent chance to win the Superbowl this year anyways. So Peterson is basically a filler for now. 

There is a good possibility that the whole coaching staff is gone after this year. Which means Haskins will have to learn a new system in his 2nd year. The team as a whole has been garbage for 30 years. Snyder has ruined this team. Sorry if I can't get all hyped for a team and organization that let's it fan base down year after year. My attitude might be bad regarding this and that's because the organization has made it that why. 

Tomato  tomato...when the skins are winning...rather its a 500 or 900 ball club I enjoy it..percent chance, good possibility...that's all garbage talk..who cares if he isn't in his prime..look past your fantasy bs foosball and ignore all the bs about having to have kids barely out of college to win..snyder blows..has absolutely ruined this franchise..completely disgusting..but I was born for this..to me it's in or out..I still keep getting sucked in each year..

I would rather have a .500 favorite football team then a team that wins year in year out..could not stand being a patriots fan...heyyy there ya go..probably not to late to jump the bandwagon..but than..what would u complain about on there board lol..it would be boring wouldn't it?..hunker ****in down hail the **** on!!

29 minutes ago, illone said:

don't you puff tons of trees?:ols::ols:

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Poor OP example.

We didn't pick Guice in the first round as many expected.

We then traded back from 44 to 59 before taking him.

As much as I'm pissed he is injured again, we hardly sold out to get him in the greater context on the NFL draft.

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yawn. Another “we suck the training staff sucks wah wah wah” post....tell us something new 😂😂😂 

and “i dont write much because you don’t deserve me”? Who doesn’t? Us ES people? Or the team? 

I agree. Yawn.

4 hours ago, HardcoreZorn said:

Holy Moly. We’re one game into the season, a game in which we showed we absolutely can compete against one of the best teams in the NFC. 

That's what you think we showed?

I think we showed that we could look good while they got their preseason reps in, but then got totally ran over when they remembered how to play football. Which is what always happens on the rare occasion that we start fast. 

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That's what you think we showed?

I think we showed that we could look good while they got their preseason reps in, but then got totally ran over when they remembered how to play football. Which is what always happens on the rare occasion that we start fast. 

That game is completely different with a few small things changing. That’s the most prolific our offense has looked in quite some time and that was with NO run game to speak of. Trust me, that was a painful ass loss and by no means am I trying to say we’re the goods this year. But all these threads popping up about how sucky we are after ONE game on the road where we were ten point dogs and proved that when were on we can absolutely compete, seems a bit over the top. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What is wrong with you

Nothing..if...my favorite team was the Patriots I would have changed my favorite team after 2004..im dead serious..I'd definitely not be interested in them as of late..like the last few years winning it or in it..that would be boring..I feel sorry for patriot fans

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I don’t gather this thread has anything to do with the Skins sucking as a result of Sunday’s loss.  This is just a thread about how badly the organization stinks overall, with some history and current events in the mix.

No player wants to play for a fan base that goes and has a hissy fit and sky is falling attitude after one game into the season.

30 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nothing..if...my favorite team was the Patriots I would have changed my favorite team after 2004..im dead serious..I'd definitely not be interested in them as of late..like the last few years winning it or in it..that would be boring..I feel sorry for patriot fans

Seriously, you have issues. The point of sports is to win. Being historically good is fun...remember 1991? You said yourself, when the Skins are winning you're happy. You think that would get boring? After how many Superbowls does the switch flip and, what, you hope they suck again to make it...interesting?

Dan Snyder has fried your brain and feasts off of fans like you. You are delusional, and not in your usual charming homer way. You actually have been brainwashed to enjoy winning less so that you can cope with how much you care about a bad team. Wow.

You actually said you'd switch teams if your favorite team got too good...I still can't process it. "Thank you sir may I have another". You're Dan Snyder's ideal fan. You actually crave rooting for an average or even bad team...anything as long as they don't succeed too much. I thought I'd seen it all here. 

14 minutes ago, HardcoreZorn said:

No player wants to play for a fan base that goes and has a hissy fit and sky is falling attitude after one game into the season.

Who gives a ****. This isn't about the players not playing for the fans. That's not why we've been trash for 20 years. You're essentially blaming the victims of this ****ty organization right here--hint, the fans. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Who gives a ****. This isn't about the players not playing for the fans. That's not why we've been trash for 20 years. You're essentially blaming the victims of this ****ty organization right here--hint, the fans. 

I'm not blaming the fans for anything...other than being bad fans. They didn't cause the skins lackluster 25 years, but then again neither did any of the current players or coaches. Football is so much about culture. It's why good teams mostly stay good (with some off years here and there) and bad teams stay bad for long stretches of time even when the talent levels are similar. Desean's comments were spot on the other day. The Eagles believed they were going to come back and beat us, and they DID. Confidence and belief and culture are 90% of the battle in the NFL. You think Trent Williams wants to lay his body on the line each and every Sunday and come out to an empty ass stadium with 65% the other teams fans and for a fan base that spends more time complaining than actually supporting their team? And I give a ****. I'm sure the players do too. @KDawg summed it up perfectly when he said that fans basically ignore the human and emotional aspect of the players.

BTW I said something because Battered was alluding to the fact that this thread is about the Skins being a stinky organization, not just because we lost week 1. Starting reactionary threads like this ONE game into the season is ludicrous and it's my belief that it doesn't really foster a very positive culture for the guys who literally had nothing to do with 20 year ago Redskins. That's not me saying the fans are at fault here, come on.

6 minutes ago, HardcoreZorn said:

I'm not blaming the fans for anything

You think Trent Williams wants to lay his body on the line each and every Sunday and come out to an empty ass stadium with 65% the other teams fans and for a fan base that spends more time complaining than actually supporting their team?

Starting reactionary threads like this ONE game into the season is ludicrous and it's my belief that it doesn't really foster a very positive culture for the guys who literally had nothing to do with 20 year ago Redskins.

That's not me saying the fans are at fault here, come on.

Read these all in a row and tell me again that you aren't blaming the fans. You are. 

I think you're talking yourself in so many circles trying to come across as reasonable while still being a homer, that even you don't know what you're saying. Come on. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Read these all in a row and tell me again that you aren't blaming the fans. You are. 

I think you're talking yourself in so many circles trying to come across as reasonable while still being a homer, that even you don't know what you're saying. Come on. 

I’m saying they aren’t the reason to blame for the 20 odd years of suckitude. But they are absolutely to blame for being bad fans, and it’s absolutely my belief that it doesn’t foster a very positive culture, which I do think is important. No circles, you just have a preconceived notion of what you think I am and are choosing to be an ass. 

Homer? Lol I predicted them to win like 7 games this year. Just saying calm the hell down it’s one game. If you are ready to raise pitchforks and use a week one loss as the platform for saying SEEEE we are a dumpster fire why are you even still watching? 

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Seriously, you have issues. The point of sports is to win. Being historically good is fun...remember 1991? You said yourself, when the Skins are winning you're happy. You think that would get boring? After how many Superbowls does the switch flip and, what, you hope they suck again to make it...interesting?

Dan Snyder has fried your brain and feasts off of fans like you. You are delusional, and not in your usual charming homer way. You actually have been brainwashed to enjoy winning less so that you can cope with how much you care about a bad team. Wow.

You actually said you'd switch teams if your favorite team got too good...I still can't process it. "Thank you sir may I have another". You're Dan Snyder's ideal fan. You actually crave rooting for an average or even bad team...anything as long as they don't succeed too much. I thought I'd seen it all here. 

I don't have issues man..snyder has nothing to do with it..if he was to die in a plane crash or car accident I would be excited he no longer owned the skins..as to where everyone else would be all well ya have to look past football and be sad..maybe I have issues because I wouldn't be sad I'd be glad he was out of the picture..

I was to young for the early glory years...the eighties basically..I do remember there superbowl win in 87..not the season but the superbowl win..and of course I was in jr high for the 91 season won alot of money during that season and especially for the superbowl win..

I guess I'm not that big of a homer as yall to be that upset over a team that dosent win the superbowl  each year or contend for it..I dont play fantasy foosball..snyder dont feast off me..how?..I dont spend money on merchandise..dont buy tickets to games so what's your point..yes if the Redskins were the patriots right now I'd be a browns fan...dont be an ass because of my preference.

@bakedtater1 you said 4 posts ago "I was born for this" about rooting for the Skins win or lose...but if they started winning Superbowls (again) you'd be out for a less successful team? 

You don't see how weird and illogical that is? 

Never mind the rest lol...you hate what Snyder has done to your favorite team enough that you admit you would be happy if he died tragically (!) but also if he ever succeeded in winning superbowls, or the next owner did, you'd be gone to root for another team.

....what?

1 hour ago, HardcoreZorn said:

I don’t think any players really gaf about threads like this enough to seek them out and let it impact how they play football.  

This same thread could could have been made at any time and has very little to do with being 0-1. 

Fan shaming is a new level of low.  Somebody here recently blamed the fans for Kirk’s 2nd franchise tag. 🤣.  My other favorite is that critical fans don’t deserve a good team.  And all the “why do you keep watching?” as if folks don’t stare at train-wrecks.

53 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

@bakedtater1 you said 4 posts ago "I was born for this" about rooting for the Skins win or lose...but if they started winning Superbowls (again) you'd be out for a less successful team? 

You don't see how weird and illogical that is? 

Never mind the rest lol...you hate what Snyder has done to your favorite team enough that you admit you would be happy if he died tragically (!) but also if he ever succeeded in winning superbowls, or the next owner did, you'd be gone to root for another team.

....what?

He's not a 

delish-microwave-baked-potato-horizontal

He's a 

909405.jpg

Archived