Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread: Early Season Battle

skins island connection

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the classic cowboys and indians game?

• Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • Too drunk to reach the keyboard

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

No Reed, No Allen, No Guice.....and that is just going into the game. How many more players will be out of the game by the end of the 1st quarter?

Not looking forward to this debacle. 

Will win because guice isn't playing..davis looked good last weekend no?..Zeke might have 150 2 scores..that's ok..we still win.

Dallas looks good this year, they also have more talent than us on both sides of the ball. Imagine if Jerry actually hired a good coach instead of "yes man" boob. 

Redskins 27

Bad Guys 41

We get a garbage time TD

Jay's seat gets hotter

4 more players are lost due to injury

Norman gets torched by Dak and Cooper

Bruce reiterates that "we're close"

60K cowboys fans at fedex

water is wet

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Kind of feel like this is a game that the offense needs to come out aggressive. Going conservative will accomplish nothing.  Hell, even if they are aggressive it might not accomplish much either, but at least it will show they are trying.

Yeah wouldn't shock me if they do it similar to last Sunday, 11 personnel, shot gun, let it fly.  Peterson limits that some because he's typically not a pass catcher or much of a pass protector but i bet they can figure it out with him.  

Considering the latest injury news... missing our best player on offense still (Trent) and now our best player on defense (Allen)  among others my earlier prediction of 24-20 Dallas seems very optimistic.  I have a feeling the Skins get ran over.  It will be ugly and the crowd will be 60% blue/white.   Its going to be a depressing 38-12 type game where the Skins are out of it by end of the 1st quarter and then Zeke just racks up 160 yards as they hold the ball for 2/3 of the game.

I just hope the team is healthy for NY in two weeks... I sprung for row 3 tickets on the visitor sideline.  Combined with air fare for two from Idaho and a hotel it will be the most I've put out to attend a game to this point.  

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, it must be the first half only.  Lord knows Jay can't keep it going into the 2nd half.

Anyway, I see that Allen is out for Sunday so I'm assuming people are going to be making excuses as to why the D-line gets gashed up left and right.

If you are talking last game, I agree if we are talking the defense.  What did the offense have the ball for like 5 minutes?  As some have pointed out what made the defense's performance so pathetic in the 2nd half is not only did they have the Eagles score on every possession but also let the Eagles bleed the clock. 

17 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If you are talking last game, I agree if we are talking the defense.  What did the offense have the ball for like 5 minutes?  As some have pointed out what made the defense's performance so pathetic in the 2nd half is not only did they have the Eagles score on every possession but also let the Eagles bleed the clock. 

I think people way overrate what we have on the d-line.  

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think people way overrate what we have on the d-line.  

It looked that way on Sunday.  It's hyped like its part of the 85 Bears D.  For me now its put up or shut up for that unit and the defense as a whole.  They are supposed to be deep though so this narrative that they can't deal with Jonathan Allen being out is odd.  

24 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Considering the latest injury news... missing our best player on offense still (Trent) and now our best player on defense (Allen)  among others my earlier prediction of 24-20 Dallas seems very optimistic.  I have a feeling the Skins get ran over.  It will be ugly and the crowd will be 60% blue/white.   Its going to be a depressing 38-12 type game where the Skins are out of it by end of the 1st quarter and then Zeke just racks up 160 yards as they hold the ball for 2/3 of the game.

I just hope the team is healthy for NY in two weeks... I sprung for row 3 tickets on the visitor sideline.  Combined with air fare for two from Idaho and a hotel it will be the most I've put out to attend a game to this point.  

Get ready for a winning streak that will stretch through new york!!

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

No Reed, No Allen, No Guice.....and that is just going into the game. How many more players will be out of the game by the end of the 1st quarter?

Not looking forward to this debacle. 

Maybe there should be a crutch or a head bandage on the helmet logo.

Geez, this is ridiculous; 1 lousy game in and people are dropping like flies.

If this gets worse, there will be a loud { ok, even louder } uproar over the training and nutrition squads. It seems the last 3-4 years this team has been bed-driven with injuries. If it were 1 or 2 players I wouldn't think twice about it, but damn, 6 or 8 and they've not even hit the field for week 2 yet !

38 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

Not impressed with the voting here... Shame.

Would think the doomsday folks would at least reach for option C. Too drunk to care.... Regardless of reall life facts- i personally cant select the pukes EVER. Have lost football pools becuase of it- and prefer it that way.

F Dullass

HTTR4LIFE

****in finaly someone to my aid..jesus h gods man its getting ugly round here...I never ever pick the skins to lose..no matter who they play.

22 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

HTTR Mr. Happy!

Hahaha I'm a Redskins fan man..happy?..no lol ..how and the hell do yall think I'm a happy skins fan cuz I use marijuana as medication..gimmie 5 min at your job and I can do it..5000lb fork lift for work..all day..drive..all day..push pencils..well I wouldnt touch that with a ten foot joint lol

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It looked that way on Sunday.  It's hyped like its part of the 85 Bears D.  For me now its put up or shut up for that unit and the defense as a whole.  They are supposed to be deep though so this narrative that they can't deal with Jonathan Allen being out is odd.  

I agree completely.  

I certainly think that there's potential for them to be great.  But they haven't done anything yet.

Archived