Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread: Early Season Battle

skins island connection

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the classic cowboys and indians game?

• Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • Too drunk to reach the keyboard

6 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Except for Landon Collins, I’m very concerned about the secondary.  I think Dallas is going to really open up the passing game.  They will throw a lot Sunday.  That’s my prediction.

They will try to throw it a lot.

But no matter how the secondary plays, it's still gonna be hard to complete those throws.

Daron Payne is like a DB, the way he's starting to get "Pass Defenses" with his bat-downs.

And it's gonna be even harder with big Tim Settle in his face. If he thinks he can outrun Settle, he's gonna run right into the speedy Sweat. So think positive brother. I know you might feel a little down about the submergence of Cam Sims, but that will make room for the emergence of the next man up !

29 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Sorry to get on ur nerves...I know there is no rule saying predictions can't be duplicated..was just messing around 

Nope...One, I was only joking. You don't get on my nerves. Two, since we think alike, the joke is that you and I probably grate on other people's nerves. Three, it was a pun on the words, 'great vs. grate'. Anyhow, we should probably move on from this, and not hold up the thread.

P.S. Please just treat my little buddy ThePackisBack well, from now on ; Got that, little buddy ?

no reed huh?.well I called it eh...glad to read this actually..upset the world than keep jaws dropped on the floor when the skins..yes..win in prime time...3-2 in the first 5 folks..that second loss is most likely to the ****riots...but I'm still willing to bet..but ya have to accept ur winnings through the mail..BY A CAVEMAN!! 😂😂😂😁😁😁

I gotta be honest. With the durability issues with basically everyone in the secondary aside from old man Norman whose best days were when AP was still an up-and-comer, we need to revamp the entire group. EVERYONE has had injury issues including guys no longer on the team.

JHC

Dunbar

Nicholson

Moreau

Holsey

Everett

Apke

Dallas is gonna run all over us. 42-27

- Jay will over correct and run Peterson alot in super vanilla looks all game, then act surprised when it isnt successful.

- Randall Cobb will fill the role of "scrub reciever who has a career day" embarrassing our high paid secondary 

- Both Dak and Zeke run over our "killer d-line" for redzone rushing TDs

- We inexplicably use McLaurin only as a decoy and instead focus on getting lesser receivers the ball

-Vernon Davis drops a wide open ball on what would have been a critical go ahead score/drive extending play

Cowboys 24

Redskins 10

26 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I gotta be honest. With the durability issues with basically everyone in the secondary aside from old man Norman whose best days were when AP was still an up-and-comer, we need to revamp the entire group. EVERYONE has had injury issues including guys no longer on the team.

JHC

Dunbar

Nicholson

Moreau

Holsey

Everett

Apke

Dallas is gonna run all over us. 42-27

Look at it this way, Dallas isn't going to be able to game plan because they have no idea who is playing.  LMAO

Archived